What exactly is the MEXC Kickstarter Event?

Rate this topic

Kickstarter is a pre-launch listing campaign initiated by the project team on MEXC, in which users stake tokens to vote towards a predetermined goal. Once the goal is met, the listing process will begin, and free token airdrops for participating users will be arranged prior to the listing. This event is intended to identify high-quality projects while also providing airdrop benefits to MEXC users.

MEXC Kickstarter

How do I become involved in the MEXC Kickstarter?
By logging into their MEXC account, MEXC members can participate in the voting fun. By evaluating the [Finance – Kickstarter] area, users can select to vote for projects with the provided voting token and obtain free airdrop goodies. For instance: If the voting token is USDT, people can vote if they have at least 10 USDT in their holdings.

Which token will I get as part of the airdrop?
Users will receive a project token indicating that they have voted.

Are there any costs associated with participating in the MEXC Kickstarter campaign?
Kickstarter is absolutely costless. Participation will be free of charge.

How long will my locked tokens be?

The tokens used for voting in MEXC Kickstarter will be temporarily locked during the vote counting process and will be unlocked when the event concludes. Please keep an eye on the announcement for the unlocking schedule.

When will I get my airdrop rewards?
Once the event is over, the airdrop rewards will be distributed proportionally based on the total number of votes received. 

• 2 weeks later...