Start your affiliate website with existing content

tania0099

Affiliate marketing is a great way to start marketing and make money online at home. If you launch a new website and expect commission then you should marketing your products.

On the other hand you can start blogging or content marketing for the engagement of people. People need to trust that the products or a service that you’re recommending are also good products.

Resist the temptation to enhance this action about your new affiliate website before it’s developed. Stacey says that ‘Over the last two years, by far the greatest performing sites for us have been those where we’d created 20+ pieces of content before putting a website live

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Starting an affiliate website can be a great way to make some extra cash online. I agree with your point about building trust with your audience by providing quality content and recommendations for good products. It's important to remember that building a successful affiliate website takes time and effort. It's a marathon, not a sprint! I also wanted to add that having a solid content strategy can really help you build that trust with your audience. Have you heard of content briefs? They're a tool that can help you plan and create high-quality content that resonates with your target audience. If you're interested, I can share some resources with you to help you learn more about content briefs and how they can benefit your affiliate website.