TGF Referral Contest ($200 in prizes) [CLOSED]

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Hello TGF team,

It's time for a new contest here in TGF. This time I want to see all the folks good with referral marketing that can help you bring new people on TGF.

Prizes:

• $100 for the 1st prize,
  • $50 for the 2nd prize,
  • $30 for the 3rd place, 
  • $10 for the 4th and 5th prizes.

The 4th and 5th places will be extracted through a raffle from the people that didnt won the first three places.

Duration:

09 May 2022 - 09 August 2022 (3 months)

Rules:

• The person that reffers the most members to Top Gold Forum till 09 August 2022 will win.
  • For a refferal to qualify and be counted as valid they should make at least one valid post (not spam) in the community.
  • To register in the competition you should: 1) post in this thread, 2) grab your unique referral link (step by step guide here) and 3) start promoting.
  • You can promote your link using paid to click sites, blogs, magazines, social media sites, telegram, etc. You can use our banners listed here. Everything is accepted as long as it's not SPAM, paying members to register or putting our brand in jeopardy.
  • If we receive SPAM complaints we will have to disqualify you so please play by the rules.
  • Weekly I will post the top here so we will know how we stand.

Support and Questions:

Do you have questions or you need help to get your referral link or help to promote TGF? Let us know in the forum here or send me a personal message and I will gladly help.

This is my refferal link: https://topgoldforum.com/index.php?app=rsystem&reff=1 and thats how yours should look like but will not have 1 at the end but your unique user id.

Good luck and let's bring some new members on TGF!!!

• Like 4

• MrD changed the title to TGF Referral Contest ($200 in prizes) [Join now!]
  • 2 weeks later...

Can i add the referral parameter '?app=rsystem&reff=<my_user_id>' to the end of any link(i.e the link of any page, or topic, or post) of the forum? Does it work in this way?

Or, does it work with ..index.php page only, as in your example?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • MrD unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
On 7/9/2022 at 4:03 PM, MrDennis said:

Decided to close this contest due to lack of members interest. Maybe I will restart it some other time but ATM will replace it with other contest I will announce soon.

It is still closed but most probably I will restart it next month as I plan to start a huge advertising campaign to plasture TGF in as many places as possible to get more members.

• 2 months later...
  • Root Admin
On 11/28/2022 at 1:58 PM, Cyberhope said:

I'll await till then. But that doesn't stop inviting from now cos I've read some interesting posts since I joined few days ago.

The hunt for the Bitcoin king movie brought me here while making some research on G.

Really love it here.

I've watched the movie. The forum presented there is TalkGold.com which is long time gone and burried as the admins have been involved in questionable operations.

We did not as for us being ethical is mandatory and mandatory!

• MrD changed the title to TGF Referral Contest ($200 in prizes) [CLOSED]