[CLOSED] Hy Markets - hymarkets.com

Guest HY Markets

Guest HY Markets

Dear Traders,

I am the official representative for HY Markets. For any inquiries regarding our Broker and services provided please do not hesitate to contact me as I am here to assist you and make your trading experience with HY Markets as pleasurable as possible.

HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.

HY Markets advantages:

· Trade all major markets with comfort and security

· Over 30 years of operational history

· FCA licensed & regulated

· Easy account opening process

· Multiple Trading Platforms

· Complete product offering

· Personalized customer support

· Continuous market information

· Live customer support

· Online account status

If you have any questions regarding our broker - start posting here! I will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you,

HY Markets Team

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HY Markets

Gold Prices Surge to 3-Month High

Those who trade gold caused the precious metal to rise to its highest level in three months on Feb. 12, bolstered by hopes that the Federal Reserve will reduce its current regimen of bond purchases gradually.

April gold rose to as much as $1,296.40 per ounce on the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, according to Bloomberg. This represented the highest value for the futures contract since Nov. 8. April gold later pared these gains slightly, settling at $1,295 an ounce at 2:12 p.m.

Spot gold also appreciated, rising to $1,294.75 per ounce, Kitco News reported. This price was reached as a result of the contract increasing by $3.30 an ounce during the session.

Read the full article here: blog.hymarkets.com/gold/gold-prices-surge-to-3-month-high.html

• MrD changed the title to Hy Markets - hymarkets.com

Archived