Fundamental Analysis Of Techniques Analysis

Rate this topic

I prefer tekhnikal analysis rather than fundamental analysis. Tekhnikal analysis is based analsisis with past data. This analysis is usually carried out with the help of indicators. I only use fundamental analysis to strengthen tekhnikal my trading analysis.

• 5 years later...

Different trader will prefer different trading analytic support from their broker when selecting them as per their trading requirements. But I think both the technical and fundamental analysis is important for successful trading. This is why trade at Forex4you trading broker who is an expert trading broker and provide the fundamental and technical analyses in their platform so that the trader can learn both of them effectively. I am very satisfied with them.

• 3 years later...

For now, I am still studying fundamental and technical analysis, as these two factors are very important and influential in forex trading. With these factors, traders will be able to execute trades to the fullest and gain profits with Tickmill as their broker.

• 5 weeks later...

For now, I am still delving into the concepts of fundamental and technical analysis. Both of these are highly influential in our success in forex trading. So, I continue to study and follow education from Tickmill to gain understanding and be able to trade forex to the fullest extent on a real account.

• 5 months later...

A forecast becomes more cogent if it is the result of the combination of both technical and fundamental analyses. I have been following the combination of moving average and fibonacchi since 2020 and it is giving me average profit. FXOpulence provides more than 400 technical tools to traders so traders can analyze the market technically.