Scalping

Rate this topic

In recent time, scalping has become popular because with the growing popularity of Forex market, people of all walks of life are involving them with trading. Scalpers should be clever and they trade on the basis of trends, seeing the short rages the market creates. Eurotrader provides scalpers with a reliable trading platform so that they don’t face any technical issues.

On 4/21/2022 at 4:29 PM, Golden Sark said:

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.  

I guess almost scalpers use major pairs for scalp and these pairs comes up with competitive spreads.

On 4/29/2022 at 7:57 AM, maspluto said:

the use of existing leverage must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We should make use of lower trading leverage settings.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 8:21 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from tickmill.

We must make sure that the risks present in our trades are minimal.

20 minutes ago, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum security and trading comfort with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal 😄