Without Borders

Rate this topic

Today, social networks are gaining more and more popularity. And as a consequence, more and more fraud is flourishing. I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but today there are spyware programs  https://celltrackingapps.com/facebook-spy-apps/ that allow you to track posts on Facebook. Some would say that's not legal. But parents of teenagers I think would say thank you for the opportunity.

It seems to me that no one can be trusted today. Especially social media. But not so much as to stop using them altogether. It is just necessary to dose the information that we provide there, to tell outsiders less personal information. Then it won't be so scary.

• 3 weeks later...

Alas, today's networks do not carry the truth. I think so because people have begun to think only about how their lives look on the Internet. No one knows about reality. That's probably why I deleted all social media and left only Facebook. In my opinion, the most sincere people live there, and that is where I found my friends with whom I have communicated for more than 10 years. I manage my page and decorate it with https://create.vista.com/templates/facebook-covers/ so that people do not lose hope of sincerity in social media.

Social media is a chaotic place these days. It has become the favourite place of scammers since it is easy to disguise as anyone and trap people. And of course all the fake news and negativity that is spread through social media is concerning. No one is safe while they are scrolling through social media and they are at risk of being hacked too. But apart from all this, social media platforms are a good place to meet and interact with new people and it is also a pool of information and knowledge. You just have to be careful about what you choose to click and view in order to use social media as a powerful tool and not end up being a victim of the scams.

• Like 1