• Crypto trading
    • FOREX
    • Gold, Commodities Trading
    • Affiliate marketing
    • Selling products & services
    • Blogging
    • Other

• Root Admin

Let's all find out how TGF members are making money so tell us what are your main way of earning online noadays.

If the answee is not in the poll vote other and comment on this post so we can add it.

Can't wait to find out which method is the most popular here

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! As for me, I like selling some crafts online, and it is really very fun, I have to say! I would like to recommend that you think of it too. I design lapel pins and create them with the help of the service from https://www.pinsource.com/pins/custom I am pretty sure that you will find it interesting to you, check it out 🙂

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Fridrih said:

if you need money urgently, you should take a quick loan for your personal needs. I needed money to buy new equipment for my house and thanks to the loan I was able to get the amount I needed in a short period of time and make the purchases I needed. I have found a reliable organization and am not afraid to cooperate with it. I am sure that you should also familiarize yourself with their services in more detail

Sometimes loans are needed, but they should be handled carefully. One should never use loaned money to fund any kind of trading or investing, that can lead to really bad consequences.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I work for a company as a senior designer. The salary for a senior designer is about $81,500 a year. A senior designer's salary doesn't just depend on the fact that there aren't that many people in that category. Although we work in the handy software planner5d.com. Where everyone can come up with their own design. So if you like a job where you need creativity and you like to design, then study. Now it's a popular profession globally, where not many people work.

Edited by GordfelcOn

• 1 month later...

In this way, how about we examine 10 of these ways of bringing in cash online in India exhaustively to have a superior thought.
Bring in Cash by making YouTube Videos. Indeed, you heard it right! 
Transcriptionist. 
Online Media Strategist. 
Video Editor. 
Visual Designer. 
Client care Provider. 
Internet Tutoring Job. 
Independent Writing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a bad option would be to work in social networks! With each new year, the number of users of social networks is growing inexorably. Almost every person who has access to the World Wide Web has several accounts on various social networks. For most people, social networking is a way to communicate. Still, it is another opportunity for some users to get real income without investment. I work on social networks in my spare time from my main job . My whole family sits at home and earns money this way! There is always work. The main thing is the desire to work!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Considering the current situation, is it better to get a loan or a mortgage? I know that personal loans have shorter repayment terms though the interest rates are higher. However, I'm considering consulting a mortgage broker because it matters where to get the mortgage from and what funding is better for this situation.

Did you have any experience working with a mortgage broker?