1929 Depression Diaries [3 Parts Movie]

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Hello guys and gals,

Long time no post here, however I've updated the video section of TGF with some great videos that talk in detail about the inflation, recession and how to prepare yourself for what is going to come.

So, without any other ado, here are the videos with real details from people's diaries that written how great depression of 1929 looked like. I really encourage anyone to see them because we should learn from our past, make corelation with our present and prepare for our future:

Part 1 - Food, Housing, Unemployment

Part 2 - Banks & Finance

Part 3 - Business, Gov, Media, Gold, Politics

After you watch the feel free to add your comments in this thread. I'm eager to learn how do you see things going.

• MrD pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

Long time no post, but I've updated the TGF video section with some excellent movies that go into great length regarding inflation, the recession, and how to get ready for what is to come.

Without further ado, please enjoy the following movies, which contain actual information from people's diaries that describe what the Great Depression of 1929 was like. I strongly advise everyone to visit them since it is important to reflect on the past, connect with the present, and plan for the future.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...