What's your views on Crypto Trading Bots? Has Anyone tried it?

Rate this topic

Guys,

https://wundertrading.com/en

WunderTrading will help you to automate any TradingView scripts into the fully functioning crypto trading bot. With our easy to use automated trading software you can construct and adjust any crypto bot in a matter of seconds

Do Let me know more Crypto Trading bots so that more Users can be benefited from this.

wundertrading.com ( I am trying it now )

Some other Trading Bots are bellow:

1. Pionex
2. Bitsgap
3. Cryptohopper
4. Coinrule
5. 3Commas

And Which I am trying is Wunderbit.

Has anyone used any other trading bots? Leme know in the comments section.

WunderTrading will help you to automate any TradingView scripts into the fully functioning crypto trading bot. With our easy to use automated trading software you can construct and adjust any crypto bot in a matter of seconds

Do Let me know more Crypto Trading bots so that more Users can be benefited from this.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally don’t trust bots at all. If bots were efficient in crypto trading then won’t everyone trade with the help of bots and get rich? Why would anyone put their efforts and waste their time & energy? However, you can try it out on your own luck. If your strategy is good then you can encode in the bot and wait for the results.

I prefer manual trading over using bots. That’s simply because I can’t trust a mere program to understand all the market situations and trade accordingly. Moreover, I will have to keep checking the performance of my bot to ensure that it is working properly. I would rather analyse the market on my own and make my decisions.