We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
skylady

SilverMazmuaVault - silvermazmuavault.com

Staff

SMVaultheader.jpg

From the Owners:

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 06:34 AM

My name is Emelie Schultz.Nineteen months ago, my partner and I set off on the task of creating SilverMazmuaVault.

During that time period, we strived to build a program that would flow smoothly and coherently. Relying on nearly a decade of experience in this industry, we were able to create a business plan which presented a fair and accurate outline of our company. This took much effort in drafting and redrafting our ideas,but in the end, we were able achieve a great business/financial plan. Our next task was to get our business operational so that it would start generating enough money/revenue stream to ensure our success into the future. Achieving this goal, all we had left to do was to interpret our data and translate it into a reasonable projection in order to shape our business. It is a relief, after these long months, to finally have our business up and running. Click on the About Us to learn more!

Silver $10.00 - 200.00 1.60%

Platinum $201.00 - 400.00 1.80%

Palladium $401.00 - 3000.00 2.00%

SMVaultbenefits.png

* $10 minimum cashout ...* $500 Daily Limit

* Minimum invest $10 ...* $3,000 Total Per Account

SMVaultLR_createaccount.pngSMVaultSTP_createaccount.pngSMVaultSP_createaccount.png

INCREDIBLE Opportunity!

We have a unique 3 year program where you will be able to earn 2% DAILY FOR 365 DAYS. Is making your future more stable and bright one of your goals? Then you have come to the right place. I am confident that SilverMazumaVault will properly position you for a massive and inevitable opportunity.

What is Vacation Mode?

New just added to FAQs

This is simply a way in which you can still receive surf earnings even if you are away. All you have to do in order to use vacation mode is to go to the contact form, and fill out the day/days you will be gone (remember to inform us who you are, or we won't be able to actually help). Once you get back, and then just contact us again, and we will take you out of vacation mode.

Join Here

SMVaulttitle_home.gif

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

:coffee:

Site has good reviews...

Always "Play Safe" folks

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Information from Admin.: May 18th, 2009

Welcome to all the new members who have joined since the last update!

I wanted to mention to all new members, Vacation Mode. This is simply a way in which you can still receive surf earnings even if you are away. This is has been implemented since we know that this is the summer, and people have things to do. We want to be fair to our members, and not punish them because they are out enjoying their lives. :) So this is a way in which we will help you out.

All you have to do in order to use vacation mode is to go to the contact form, and fill out the day/days you will be gone (remember to inform us who you are, or we won't be able to actually help). Once you get back, and then just contact us again, and we will take you out of vacation mode.

Have a great day! I appreciate each and everyone of our members, because of you,SilverMazmuaVault has been growing at a nice steady pace!

Have a great day!

Emelie SMV

Thanks Emelie :thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

it looks like emelie ran into a lot of problems and had to close up shop...

here is what she had to say...june 15th..

It was always our intention here at SMV to continue on with the program. However, during this last week, we've decided that it is no longer worth our time or effort trying to deal with payment processors. We have officially close our doors.

Now, this does not mean we are running away with your money. Quite the contrary. Because we are true to our word, we will be issuing refunds. This refund process will begin August 5th, and will continue until everyone is paid. Now, this will not be instant for everyone. What we will do is pay a certain amount of people every week. This will continue until everyone receives there refund.

Once refunds are all processed, I would like to reveal everything I have learned about this industry as admin.

I hate what I have learned about this industry and it is only something you can learn if you are admin of a program.

Emelie SMV

and it looks like she is giving refunds...

so with a sad heart i'll put this one in closed...