Will you invest in GOLD in 2022?

Rate this topic

Investing in GOLD  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider purchasing more Gold this year?

• No
    • Yes - buying hard gold (jewlerry, coins, bars)
    • Yes - buying/trading Gold positions using a markets broker
    • Yes - buying or trading Gold using crypto (PaxGold)
    • Don't know yet

This poll is closed to new votes

• TGF Premium
On 3/25/2022 at 4:28 PM, Dennis#MD said:

Short update: I've changed the rules of calculation for the gold prediction contest my changing the multiplier of days from 3x to only 2x. I figured out it will be too disproportionate if it will remain at 3X. This is the last change, I promise.

In jurisprudence, there is such a thing as "the law is not retroactive." This is the legal principle of the whole world. To put it in plain language, then - "what was invented today cannot regulate what happened yesterday." Therefore, I assume that this rule applies only to those participants who began to participate after this event.🧐

• Like 1

• Root Admin
On 4/8/2022 at 3:54 PM, DoubleCycleBiz said:

In jurisprudence, there is such a thing as "the law is not retroactive." This is the legal principle of the whole world. To put it in plain language, then - "what was invented today cannot regulate what happened yesterday." Therefore, I assume that this rule applies only to those participants who began to participate after this event.🧐

Totally understand what you are saying and I agree with you about the laws. In this case was about contest regulation not laws in curt and I changed them 2 days after I announce them in order to make the contest more apealing and interesting for the users (changing the mutiplier from 3x to 2x) as I publicly announced. Let's see how it goes and if you or if somebody else that bet before change of rules I will try to compensate.

• Root Admin
39 minutes ago, evajoy7 said:

i dont know yet, let me win so that i can decide.

Well if you don't make a prediction for Apr 22 gold price then you will participate only in the raffle (if you voted in the poll)

Here is the gold price at the moment ($1977) so try your best guess: https://topgoldforum.com/gold-price-chart/https://topgoldforum.com/gold-price-chart/