Why not demo trading fruitful to the newbie?

Rate this topic

Indeed, I have seen that as well. Generally speaking demo record can not be so much accommodating as it should be. The primary justification behind that I believe is that in demo account dealers have loads of sum to exchange and as misfortunes are not from their own cash they don't respond as they would assuming the cash was their. Thus they don't go to sufficient lengths to forestall happening the misfortune in the future.

No doubt on it! Actually, most of the new traders use their demo account so casually; they have no plan on their learning, particularly learning from their own trading mistakes! And a number of new traders try  to learn so quickly, but in reality it’s a long term process! This is why, they are not benefited in their live trading!

It's not recommended to stay long in demo account because you get used to the lack of emotional pressure also large initial demo deposit is misleading cuz with the same position size on real account with smaller deposit the chances of a loss or account wipe out is much higher but it's not evident. That's why choose demo account with smallest initial deposit. When I create demo account on Hotforex I usually choose the lowest amount possible like 1000 USD

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 1:45 AM, Pass22 said:

Demo trading is like the icing on the cake for all you have learned. You crown the efforts you have invested into learning by trying them on demo without fear of losing anything. So demo is very important.

When we are doing Demo trades we will have to use Better trading systems.

17 hours ago, Resolve said:

When we are doing Demo trades we will have to use Better trading systems.

That's the idea basically, you have the leverage to try anything on a demo. Practice all you want as expected so you will be better familiar with whatever strategy you are trying out.

On 5/4/2022 at 8:06 AM, uncle gober said:

It is not easy, indeed, forex trading is carried out, we as traders who really want to be successful in trading have to study regularly. And we can try to join Tickmill with us the chance to be chosen as Trader of the Month with a prize of $1,000

With the help of the Demo trading accounts the income we can get will also get Increased.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2022 at 11:56 AM, maspluto said:

demo accounts and existing educational programs must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

With the help of the Demo trading accounts the trading systems can be understood by us in a more Better way.

• 2 weeks later...