Are you afraid of loss in forex?

Rate this topic

Hey brokers I need to realize your perspective in regards to that Would you say you fear misfortune in forex?
My private belief is that I am not scared of the misfortune since I know without tolerating the misfortune we can not create a gain in forex. What is your take?

Fear of loss is a common phenomenon among traders that keeps a trader restrained from trading. But, a trader should not stick to this bad practice because it leads to reduction in trades that drives a trader away from earning experience. Eurotrader allows traders with a moderate leverage amount that lowers the trading risk of a trader.

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading leverage, I know leverage always contains risk and I also know how to manage risk. For that reason for all time I usually like to trade with high leverage for making profit very rapidly.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 4:45 PM, Golden Sark said:

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading leverage, I know leverage always contains risk and I also know how to manage risk. For that reason for all time I usually like to trade with high leverage for making profit very rapidly.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 😄

On 3/19/2022 at 5:10 PM, papia09 said:

Hey brokers I need to realize your perspective in regards to that Would you say you fear misfortune in forex?
My private belief is that I am not scared of the misfortune since I know without tolerating the misfortune we can not create a gain in forex. What is your take?

Not at all; but trading knowledge is my main strength here! Besides I know good broker assists a trader in a number of ways. Brokers also allow traders with a range of facilities that are alluring. However, the cardinal thing to notice in a broker is its regulation. Regulation gets the most priority than leverage and other related facts. An unregulated broker is a curse to a trader’s life.So, select your broker considering its regulation and other facilities as well. 

No I’m not! Since I follow the MM rule so sincerely! News trading seems attractive and it’s because they can easily carry away profit by news trading. But a trader should bear in mind the factor of risks which news trading brings about. Don’t let your balance go crashed in the expectation of making quick profits.

On 5/7/2022 at 9:17 PM, Nilde Lucchese said:

No I’m not! Since I follow the MM rule so sincerely! News trading seems attractive and it’s because they can easily carry away profit by news trading. But a trader should bear in mind the factor of risks which news trading brings about. Don’t let your balance go crashed in the expectation of making quick profits.

We will need to follow and make use of the Money Management systems and make some Profits.

No, I am not! We see a common inclination among traders that they fall for Gold trading after their arrival. You know Gold is a very volatile pair and so traders should not go for it when they are new. They can trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and other similar pairs that are less volatile than Gold.