How to prevent forex loses?

Rate this topic

Make risk management strategy your part of trading because a trader cannot be a good trader until he is not a good manager of risk. For example, avoiding trading during high market volatility is a part of risk management policy. Similarly, lowering lot and trading in low spread pairs are also crafts of risk management techniques. With the amenities provided by Eurotrader like flexible margin level, low spread and good leverage, you can easily manage your risk.

2 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

There is only one way to prevent losses which is maximize your learning and try to follow the strategy that lowers your risk. Avoid over-trading because it causes loss on average. All the reliable trading facilities provided by Eurotrader broker helps lower trading risk and increase trading return.

I agree, but the honest truth is sometimes loses would come, maybe not much but it will. So we should rather focus on risk management and emotion check while learning and practicing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 9:06 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of existing brokers must be biased to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄

If you went to achieve success in Forex, there is no alternative to strategy-based trading. Traders should try to innovate new strategies to catch the market’s trend because a trader cannot make advancement in trading without knowing the actual market trend. A good trading strategy is compared to an asset because it gives them profit on a regular basis. But, traders’ intention is different and they always try to make a quick buck.

Gather more & more knowledge on trading! If you want to be a good Forex trader, you must have the ability of sustaining losses as it is a common phenomenon in Forex market. If a singled loss frustrates a trader, he cannot survive in Forex for long. And every Forex trader knows it very well. Rather focusing on losses, traders should invest their time in learning.

On 5/7/2022 at 9:20 PM, Nilde Lucchese said:

Gather more & more knowledge on trading! If you want to be a good Forex trader, you must have the ability of sustaining losses as it is a common phenomenon in Forex market. If a singled loss frustrates a trader, he cannot survive in Forex for long. And every Forex trader knows it very well. Rather focusing on losses, traders should invest their time in learning.

To be able to become a Better trader in this business we have to make more Efforts and increase the Hard work also.

• 3 months later...

that is the main issue. you can't avoid them, but as you have stated, you can prevent them. In fact, all the efforts directed at prevention of forex losses as a rule leads to losses, they are almost unavoidable, however we can decrase the amount of mistakes and losses in case we just would comply with several recommendations. 
- be careful and never hurry. always spend as much time as you need on the analysis of the current situation on the market. don't regret this time, it will benefit you anyway.
- watch for the progress and never be overconfident about your success at the market, sometimes such a behavior leads to first losses. take everything for granted.
- comply with the risk management and money management practice, diversify risks, set up correct risk/reward ration, like 1:2 or 1:3

1 hour ago, Voshakar said:

that is the main issue. you can't avoid them, but as you have stated, you can prevent them. In fact, all the efforts directed at prevention of forex losses as a rule leads to losses, they are almost unavoidable, however we can decrase the amount of mistakes and losses in case we just would comply with several recommendations. 
- be careful and never hurry. always spend as much time as you need on the analysis of the current situation on the market. don't regret this time, it will benefit you anyway.
- watch for the progress and never be overconfident about your success at the market, sometimes such a behavior leads to first losses. take everything for granted.
- comply with the risk management and money management practice, diversify risks, set up  correct risk/reward ration, like 1:2 or 1:3

I think the problem starts being too hasty in making decisions, allowing our emotions to control us. That will be disastrous.

On 9/3/2022 at 1:30 AM, Nilde Lucchese said:

If you are thinking about investing big sum of money, then you should think of your capability. Because, if you are not capable enough, you will lose all of your money any time.

I think the best thing is to learn and practice well putting your strength in mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Make a habit of learning more and more because it will help you reach your destination. There are so many e-books containing the basics of Forex trading and a pile of video tutorials available on Youtube. Keep patience in earning knowledge. Eurotrader provides traders with different types of accounts with reliability.

In my trading career, I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to use scalping in a proper way. That’s why my great choice was LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to ensures first of all the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements.     

• 1 year later...

Seeking assistance to experts for strategy development can be an approach. Not everyone wants to share their personal trading strategy and it works as a massive impediment. So, the scope is limited. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, allows traders with access to their free educational program and all necessary support.