Is forex trading really a career?

Rate this topic

Forex is more similar to a game as we can win and misfortune. In any case, the cash is genuine. I for one don't prescribe you to take Forex as your full time profession. On the off chance that you have sufficient instructive foundation or ability in anything go for work as per your experience. Still you can do Forex in your parttime. Great with both work and Forex.

On 3/24/2022 at 10:37 AM, maspluto said:

the existing experience must be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can become even more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to make some Efforts so that the trading based skills can be increased by us.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 4:04 AM, papia09 said:

Forex is more similar to a game as we can win and misfortune. In any case, the cash is genuine. I for one don't prescribe you to take Forex as your full time profession. On the off chance that you have sufficient instructive foundation or ability in anything go for work as per your experience. Still you can do Forex in your parttime. Great with both work and Forex.

Honestly one can make forex and any other related business a full time job, it's a matter of being dedicated and innovative as there are many ways to make money in the market

On 4/8/2022 at 9:11 AM, Nilde Lucchese said:

There are a few people who take Forex trading as a career because Forex is much unpredicted volatile market. So, it poses a threat to the survival of a trader. Sometimes a single mistake can take a giant form that can ultimately destroy a trader fully. So, select your career carefully.

In the business of Forex trading it becomes important for the traders to use a trading system that is more profitable to them.

The regulation is not a big deal in Fx trading for choosing a broker, but the matter the credibility of the broker. because the credible broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  that’s why I have chosen LQDFX from where I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping practically.  

To make a career from trading, traders have to learn how to survive in the adverse condition of Forex, like volatility. Conquering trading volatility is badly essential for a trader. Market’s volatility is a big threat to the survival of Forex traders. Different traders adopt different techniques to get rid of the volatility and to make sure no mistake is taken place. Eurotrader broker provides enough support to traders that make traders survive easily. Their other amenities are also alluring.

Choosing a broker is very dedicate decision, because after investing the money we are not capable to maintain our trading without brokers support and the broker can affects the result of our trading   with certainly, that’s why we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind, now I am trading with LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  I always depend on scalping and that’s why I have chosen this STP platform due to proper environment for scalping by means of flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

On 4/21/2022 at 4:42 PM, Golden Sark said:

Choosing a broker is very dedicate decision, because after investing the money we are not capable to maintain our trading without brokers support and the broker can affects the result of our trading   with certainly, that’s why we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind, ..... life is very much comfortable.

The broker selection really getting hard these days coz every new day we heard about a new broker while at the same time many brokers winding up too. I believe the traders who want to choose a broker should do little research by shortlisting a few reputed brokers like hotforex, octa, xm, lmfx etc and testing their processes via demo account to further shortlist the one which processes suits us the best.

You can earn from many ways in Forex trading , maximum traders earn profit from here by using their trading skill , on the other hand ,  despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform , because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

On 4/27/2022 at 9:59 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be managed properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

You can start trading in the Forex Markets with a Deposit of 100USD in ECN Account of FXOpen Broker 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to know your experience! But, Eurotrader provides all account types so that investors with different amounts can trade here with their desired accounts. This broker is highly secure to its traders as it maintains all regulated bank accounts. They offer their traders a reliable platform which is free from all technical errors like slippage, dealing desk and requotes.

Well, people have different mindsets, so you shouldn't press her on taking a decision that she dislikes. If I was in such a situation, then yeah, I would pay it off earlier and, after that, start investing for my retirement. But, once again, every person has a different mindset and different opinions. That's her money, and she's allowed to do with it whatever she wants. If you want to close the mortgage earlier, why don't you work more and close it yourself? You could try forex trading strategies that work to make some money on currency interest rates. That's a fascinating thing.