Are there risk-free investments?

Rate this topic

Anyone who wants to invest their savings on the financial markets naturally asks themselves which is the most profitable sector of investment.

There are many ways to invest but we have to think of safety & profit.

You can create passive income through investing in Cadre Cats.

Why Cadre Cats?

Cadre Cats have had the pleasure of building a solid team with a root in the Cardano Blockchain. 

With their smart contract integration through CardaHub, to their meta verse integrations currently being worked on, they have a plethora of surprises in store.

Through hand-drawn characters, backgrounds, facial expressions, special attributes and outfits, Cadre Cats embrace what it means to be living in a time of virtue and prosperity.

Roadmap

This roadmap outlines their goals and where they want to take Cadre Cats. 

They have a lot of ideas and concepts that we are working on, including meta verse assets that work with Pavia, Adarealms, and Critter Sweet Creations.

Launch

They will be launching their collection of 7,777 Cadre Cats through a beautiful partnership with CardaHub, a smart contract marketplace and minting solution on the Cardano Blockchain.

The mint price per asset will be 50 Ada.

How will the ada benefit the community? See below!

Community Giveaway

After the successful launch of Cadre Cats, they will have a community giveaway of some "blue chip" NFT's.

Metaverse

Land will be purchased in Pavia, Adarealms, or Critter Sweet Creations, depending on which project is fully functional first.

Their 3-D artist will be releasing drops of limited metaverse assets as they grow, specifically for use in any metaverse that accepts their tokens.

*Blender file of all voxel and metaverse characters/assets will be provided in the metadata as well. You can take your character to eth, solana, ect

At this time, they are having a "clubhouse" made, where asset owners can come in and hang out with other holders. Bare with us as its under construction.

Future Drops

With royalties now being readily available, portions of royalties raised from secondary sales, will go back to holders randomly, once a month as a HUGE thank you for your continued support.

Staking mechanics will be explored once available*

What exactly will I get?

Upon initial minting, you will receive a 1/1 (One of a kind) NFT to your wallet used to purchase said asset. 

Holding this NFT in your wallet will open up all the other doors our project creates.

You can go to pool.pm to view your assets, or use one of the many Cardano marketplaces you are already part of once paid for.

This is the best way to invest your money to make extra money.

Fore more info visit https://www.cadrecats.io/

Discord: https://discord.gg/9h9Rr4YMS4

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CadreCats

In Fx trading, Every trade will have their own trading strategy as only they know themselves best. I might enjoying scalping but doesn’t mean someone else is willing to take that kind of risk with their money. I do short term scalping and long term trading as well . I will go for one day and then sell at the end of business hours when the profit peaks. I will buy at its lowest right before business market hours then sell at around 3pm when the profit peaks usually for me.  

• 2 months later...

I would like to start investing in my future and in infrastructure. Since basically all my investments were related to the business and its development. Now I understand that I have everything set up and I can relax a bit. I want to buy a house. I recently sold my parents' house through Sundae.com Reviews. So I decided to look at houses to buy. I was interested in some of them. I think I will be celebrating a housewarming party with my family soon. 

• 4 weeks later...

Any kind of investment involving money, or simply, all types of money markets whether they are related to investments or trading, definitely contains risks. Because the economy of the world is so highly volatile, and all the currency values keep changing, hence, any kind of money market investments contain risks.
However, crypto can be said to be more promising, and contain less risks.
Gold is one of the top assets that is regarded as the lowest risk investment, because the value of the gold will remain high, even if it fluctuates.

• 1 month later...

Cryptocurrencies are often touted as being high-risk, high-reward investments.
Of course, there is no such thing as a completely risk-free investment. However, by diversifying your portfolio and investing in a mix of different assets, you can minimize your overall risk.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 9:18 AM, Boogle said:

Cryptocurrencies are often touted as being high-risk, high-reward investments.
Of course, there is no such thing as a completely risk-free investment. However, by diversifying your portfolio and investing in a mix of different assets, you can minimize your overall risk.

I couldn't agree more! There is no risk-free investment, but it is necessary to do the research and find ways to minimize the risks.

Cryptocurrencies are a new and exciting asset class with a lot of potential. However, they are also very volatile and risky. There is no such thing as a risk-free investment, but you can try your hand at investing in cryptocurrencies if you're willing to take on risk. Cryptocurrencies are worth it to give a try because they have the potential to generate high returns. However, you should only invest what you can afford to lose, and you should always do your research before investing.

There's an interesting project WEIcrypto that launches its loan system WEIpartner in the end of August (if I'm not mistaken). Basically there's no interest, risk-sharing, and decentralized methods of selecting funded projects. So, the system shares not only the risk of loss with the borrower but also their profits if they succeed. I think for the masternodes it's a great investment..... 

They also have a cash-back (kind of) when you pay with their crypto WEI, so you can basically mine coin just by spending money lol

I sincerely think it's an interesting project, google it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...