Elliot Wave Analysis by Solidecn.com

Rate this topic

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

XAUUSD - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, a downward correction developed as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) formed as a momentum. Now, the fifth wave (5) is starting, within which the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (5) is developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the XAUUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1857.25 – 1910.3. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1681.43.

gold.png
Β 

• Verified Company

EURUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level developed as the wave (B), within which the wave C of (B) formed, and the upward wave (C) started. Now, the entry first wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (C) is forming, within which the wave iii of (i) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the EURUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1.0612 – 1.0787. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.0082.

eurusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company
ad-5.png

Silver - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level ended as the second wave (2), within which the wave C of (2) formed, and the third wave (3) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (3) is forming, within which the wave (i) of I is developing.Β 
Β 
If the assumption is correct, the XAGUSD pair will grow to the area of 22.47 – 25.4. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 19.5.
Β 
silver.png

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

Crude Oil - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level 1 of (1) of C ended, and a downward correction develops as the second wave 2 of (1) of C, within which the wave a of 2 forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level (iii) of a is developing, within which the wave v of (iii) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will fall to the area of 82.3 – 67. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 103.55.

oil.png

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

Netflix Β - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the wave А of the higher level formed, a downward correction ended as the wave B, and the wave C started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level 1 of (1) of C has formed, a local correction has formed as the wave 2 of (1) of C, and the third wave 3 of (1) of C is developing. 

If the assumption is correct, the asset will grow to the area of 326.97 – 397. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 209.78.

netflix.png

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

The Walt Disney - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the wave А of the higher level ended, and a downward correction is developing as the wave B, within which the wave (А) of B has formed. Now, the upward correctional wave of the lower level (B) of B has started, within which the wave A of (B) is developing. 

If the assumption is correct, the price will grow to the area of 133 – 146.05. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 99.2.

dis.png

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

GBPUSD - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, a downward correction ended as the second wave (2), and the third upward the wave (3) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (3) has started, and a local correction is developing as the second wave (ii) of i.

If the assumption is correct, after the end of the correction, the GBPUSD pair will grow to the area of 1.239 – 1.2674. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.176.

gbpusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

EURUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level ended as the wave (B), within which the wave C of (B) formed, and the upward wave (C) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (C) is developing, within which the wave i of (i) has formed, and the local correction is developing as the wave ii of (i).Β 

If the assumption is correct, after the end of the correction, the EURUSD pair will grow to the area of 1.0612 – 1.0787. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.

eurusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

Nvidia - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level as the wave (B), within which the wave C of (B) forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of C has formed, and a local correction is ending as the fourth wave iv of C, within which the wave (c) of iv has formed.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will fall to the area of 100 – 50. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 207.3.

nvda.png
Β 

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

USDCAD - A fall is possible.

On the weekly chart the correctional downward wave of the higher level 4 develops, within which the wave (C) of 4 forms. Now, the first wave of the lower level 1 of (C) has formed, a local correction has ended as the second wave 2 of (C), and the third wave 3 of (C) is forming, within which the wave i of 3 is developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the USDCAD pair will fall to the area of 1.2010 – 1.1426. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.2971.

usdcad.png

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

USDCHF - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the downward fifth wave of the higher level 5 develops, within which the first wave (1) of 5 forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (1) is developing, within which the wave iii of 3 is forming.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will fall to the area of 0.8916 – 0.8730. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9647.

usdchf.png
Β 

• Verified Company

Visa - The price is in a correction and may grow.

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level (3) ended, and a downward correction develops as the fourth wave (4). Now, the wave A of (4) has formed, and the wave B of (4) is forming, within which the wave a of B is developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the asset will grow to the area of 226.95–236.61. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 198.20.

visa.png
Β 

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

NZDUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the upward wave of the higher level (А) of B formed and a downward correction ended as the wave (B) of B. Now, the wave (C) of B has started, within which the first wave of the lower level i of 1 of (C) has appeared and a local correction is developing as the wave ii of 1 of (C). 

If the assumption is correct, after the end of the correction, the NZDUSD pair will grow to the area of 0.6815 – 0.705. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6066.

nzdusd.png

• Verified Company

Amazon.com - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level (3) formed, a downward correction ended as the fourth wave (4) and the fifth wave (5) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level 1 of (5) is developing, within which the wave iii of 1 is forming.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the asset will grow to the area of 171.15 – 188.15. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 126.9.

amzn.png

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

USDJPY - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 develops, within which the third wave of the lower level iii of 3 formed. Now, a downward correction is forming as the fourth wave iv of 3, within which the wave (a) of iv has developed, and the wave (b) of iv is ending.Β 

If the assumption is correct, after the end of the correction, the USD/JPY pair will fall to the area of 127.06–123.50. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 137.30.

usdjpy.png
Β 

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

XAUUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction ended as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) formed as a momentum, and the fifth wave (5) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (5) has formed and a local correction is developing as the second wave ii of 1 of (5).Β 

If the assumption is correct, the XAUUSD pair will grow to the area of 1857.25 – 1910.3. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1681.43.

gold.png
Β 

• Verified Company

ad-5.png

AUDUSD - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) of C ended and a downward correction develops as the wave (2) of C, within which the wave C of (2) forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of C has formed, a correction has formed as the fourth wave iv of C and the fifth wave v of C is developing, within which the local correction (ii) of v is developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, after the end of the correction, the AUDUSD pair will fall to the area of 0.66 – 0.645. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.7134.

audusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company

IBM - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) develops, within which the fifth wave 5 of (1) forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of 5 is developing, within which the wave (i) of iii has developed, a local correction has ended as the wave (ii) of iii and the wave (iii) of iii is developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the asset will grow to the area of 153.45 – 160. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 125.1.

ibm.png
Β 

• Verified Company

JPMorgan Chase & Co - The price is in a correction and may grow.

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 formed and a downward correction develops as the wave 4, within which the wave (А) of 4 formed. Now, a local correction is forming as the upward wave (B) of 4, within which the wave of the lower level A of (B) is forming. 

If the assumption is correct, the asset will grow to the area of 131.55 – 139.45. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 110.45.

jpm.png
Β 

• Verified Company

USDCAD - A fall is possible.

On the weekly chart, the downward correctional wave of the higher level 4 develops, within which the wave (C) of 4 forms. Now, = the third wave 3 of (C) is developing, within which the first entry wave of the lower level (i) of i of 3 has formed, and a local correction is ending as the wave (ii) of i of 3.Β 

If the assumption is correct, after the end of the correction, the USDCAD pair will fall to the area of 1.201 – 1.1426. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.3224.

usdcad.png
Β