Elliot Wave Analysis by Solidecn.com

Rate this topic

• Verified Company

800x80.png

USDCHF - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the first upward wave of the higher level (1) of 3 forms, within which the wave 3 of (1) formed, and a local correction ended as the fourth wave 4 of (1). Now, the development of the fifth wave 5 of (1) has started, within which the first entry wave of the lower level i of 5 is developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will grow to the area of 1.0054 – 1.02. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9350.

usdchf.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

AUDUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, a downward correction ended as the second wave (2), and the development of the third wave (3) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (3) is forming, within which the wave (iii) of i is developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the AUDUSD pair will grow to the area of 0.6916 – 0.7142. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6572.

audusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company

NZDUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the upward wave of the higher level (А) formed, a downward correction ended as the wave (B), and the wave (C) and the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (C) are developing, within which the wave (i) of i has formed, a local correction has ended as the wave (ii) of i, a local correction ended as the wave (ii) of i, and the wave (iii) of i is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the NZDUSD pair will grow to the area of 0.6465 – 0.66. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6053.

nzdusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

USDJPY - The asset is in correction, the probability of the fall is maintained.

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 has completed and a downward correction is being formed as the fourth wave 4. At the moment, a wave of the lower level a of 4 has already appeared and a local correction is developing as a wave b of 4.Β 

It is predicted that the quotes of the USDJPY pair will fall to the area of 133.2 – 127.36. The level of 146.42 is critical and stop-loss for this scenario.

usdjpy.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

XAUUSD - The possibility of growth remains.

On the daily chart, the downward correction has ended as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which wave C of (4) has formed as an impulse and the development of the fifth wave (5) has begun. At the moment, the first wave of the lower level 1 of (5) is being built, in which wave iii of 1 formed and corrective wave iv of 1 ended.

It is predicted that the quotes of the XAUUSD pair will continue their upward dynamics in the area of 1808.08 - 1881.56. The level of 1720.15 is critical and stop-loss for this scenario.

gold.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

EURUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the downward wave of the higher level А ended, within which the fifth wave (5) of А formed, and the development of the upward wave B started. Now, the first entry wave 1 of (1) of B is developing, within which the third wave of the lower level iii of 1 is forming. 

If the assumption is correct, the EURUSD pair will grow to the area of 1.0790 – 1.1196. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.0219.

eurusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

GBPUSD - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, the downward fifth wave of the higher level 5 of (V) ended, within which the wave (5) of 5 formed, and the development of the upward first wave (1) started. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (1) is developing, and the wave iii of 3 is forming.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the GBPUSD pair will grow to the area of 1.2281 – 1.259. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.1732.

gbpusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

USDJPY - The price is in a correction, a fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 ended, and a downward correction started to develop as the fourth wave 4. Now, the wave of the lower level a of 4 has formed, and a local correction has started to develop as the wave b of 4.Β 

usdjpy-1.png

If the assumption is correct, the USDJPY pair will fall to the area of 133.2 – 127.36. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 146.42.

usdjpy-2.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, a downward correction ended as the second wave (2), and the third wave (3) develops. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (3) is forming, within which the wave (iii) of i is developing.Β 

audusd-1.png

If the assumption is correct, the AUDUSD pair will grow to the area of 0.6916 – 0.7142. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6584.

audusd-2.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

NZDUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the upward wave of the higher level (А) formed, a downward correction ended as the wave (B), and the development of the wave (C) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (C) is developing, within which the wave (iii) of i has formed, and the wave (iv) of i is forming. 

nzdusd-1.png

If the assumption is correct, the NZDUSD pair will grow to the area of 0.6465 – 0.66. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6053.

nzdusd-2.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

USDCAD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the upward fifth wave of the higher level 5 develops, within which the wave (3) of 5 forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (3) has formed, a local correction ha ended as the fourth wave 4 of (3), and the wave 5 of (5) is developing, within which the wave i of 5 is forming.

usdcad-2.png

If the assumption is correct, the USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.3820–1.3978. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.3314.

usdcad-1.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

USDCHF - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the first upward wave of the higher level (1) of 3 develops, within which the wave 3 of (1) formed, a local correction ended as the fourth wave 4 of (1), and the formation of the fifth wave 5 of (1) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 5 is developing, within which the wave (iii) of i has started to form.Β 

usdchf-1.png

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will grow to the area of 1.0054–1.0200. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9385.

usdchf-2.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

Crude Oil - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction forms as the second wave of the higher level 2, within which the wave c of 2 develops. Now, the development of the fifth wave (v) of c has started, the wave i of (v) is developing, and the local correction is forming as the wave ii of (v).Β 

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will fall to the area of 72.50 – 62.55. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 100.87.

oil.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

Silver - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level ended as the second wave (2) and the third wave (3) forms, within which the first entry wave of the lower level 1 of (3) develops. Now, the wave iii of 1 is developing, and the wave (v) of iii is forming.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the XAGUSD pair will grow to the area of 24 – 25. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 22.26.

silver.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

Crude Oil - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, and a downward correction develops as the second wave (2), within which the wave А of (2) forms. Now, the fifth wave of the lower level v of A is developing, within which the wave (iii) of v has formed, a local correction has ended as the wave (iv) of v, and the wave (v) of v is developing. 

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will fall to the area of 67 – 52.25. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 83.58.

oil.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

EURUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the downward wave of the higher level А ended, within which the fifth wave (5) of А formed, and the development of the upward wave B started. Now, the first entry wave 1 of (А) of B is developing, within which the third wave of the lower level iii of 1 is forming. 

If the assumption is correct, the EURUSD pair will grow to the area of 1.0790 – 1.1196. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.0280.

eurusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company
800x80.png
Β 
GBPUSD - Growth is possible.
Β 
On the daily chart, the downward fifth wave of the higher level 5 of (V) ended, within which the wave (5) of 5 formed, and the development of the upward first wave (1) started. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (1) is developing, within which the wave iii of 3 is ending.Β 
Β 
If the assumption is correct, after the end of the local correction iv of 3, the GBPUSD pair will grow to the area of 1.259 – 1.29. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.1899.
Β 
gbpusd.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

USDCAD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the upward fifth wave of the higher level 5 and the wave (3) of 5 develop. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (3) has formed, a local correction has ended as the fourth wave 4 of (3), and the formation of the wave 5 of (5) has started, within which the wave i of 5 is developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.3978 – 1.45. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.3222.

usdcad.png
Β 

• Verified Company

USDCHF - The price is in a correction and may grow.

On the daily chart, the upward first wave of the higher level (1) of 3 ended, and a downward correction ends as the second wave (2) of 3. Now, the formation of the wave C of (2) is ending.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will grow to the area of 0.9900 – 1.0151. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9307.

usdchf.png
Β 

• Verified Company

800x80.png

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, a downward correction ended as the second wave (2), and the third wave (3) develops, within which the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (3) forms. Now, the wave (iii) of i and the wave v of (iii) are developing.Β 

If the assumption is correct, the AUDUSD pair will grow to the area of 0.6916 – 0.7142. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6584.

audusd.png
Β