We stand with Ukraine & Anti-War Russians

• Root Admin

Hello dear forum members,

Dennis here. Unfortunately, the war started again. This time in Europe, Ukraine. We have people that are dying from guns, bombs and rockets. Also we have childred and families that have to relocate fast so they have a chance to remain alive. 

All of them, in this moments need our prayers and our help.

Here at TopGoldForum we stand with Ukraine and Ukrainean people that want to defend their country, their families and ultimately their freedom. 

Also our prayers goes to good people in Russian Federation that are against the war and against Putin invasion(s). Here you will always find a secure place to speak your mind. 

Scroll to find out how you can help the people in Ukraine which are now the most in need.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

• Like 1

• MrD changed the title to We stand with Ukraine & Anti-War Russians
  • Root Admin

Let’s help together #digitALLforUkraine

Together.png

We are stronger when we act together, and our help goes even further. That is why we have joined the forces of people and companies from the digital marketing industry.

As a result of this initiative, a fundraiser was created to support Ukraine in these difficult times. We’re constantly inviting all companies and people related to the digital marketing industry to cooperate with us. Still, most of all, we want to speak to you - our recipients, to collect as many funds as possible to help those in need.

button_2.png

Everyone knows that war is not only about soldiers and tanks. A parallel battle is fought online in which every ally is worth their weight in gold. Together we hold great power!

At this point, we’re addressing this directly to you - the supporters. We believe that together we will be able to do more. The fundraising for the newly launched piggy bank takes place via the gofundme.com portal.

All the money raised for the campaign will go directly to a trusted organization related to humanitarian aid for Ukraine.

We want to use our reach to get to the largest possible number of recipients and thus help those in need - innocent people from Ukraine.

Click here to support the fundraiser:

button_2.png

#digitALLforUkraine

Partners of the campaign: MyLead, MonetizeInfo, iMonetizeIt, AffPaying, Net peak SoftwareReflex Affiliates, and many others.

FAQ:

Who is the organizer of the #digitALLforUkraine campaign?

The idea to create the #digitALLforUkraine campaign came from the MyLead platform (they have an official thread on our forum), which contacted us and other digital companies that ralied fast to donate and help spread the word about the campaign so we can help those in need.

What is the campaign about and what is its purpose?

The campaign's goal is to unite all Digital Marketing companies and show that such a powerful industry in which we operate is able to bring a lot of good. 

Who will collect the funds and how will be used?

All the funds are collected through the reputable fund raising platform, GoFundMe and will go directly to UNICEF who is doing work for Ukraine.Details here.

I still have questions what should I do?

You can contact me, Dennis by PM or you can contact the representative of MyLead on our forum. Alternatively you can send me an email.

Let's help those in the most need:

button_2.png

• Root Admin
57 minutes ago, Murka96 said:

Thank you for your help🙏I wish this nightmare would endsoon 😔 🇺🇦

We do what we can to help you. I hope as well the war will stop soon so anyone can get back to their houses and the deaths will stop.

• Thanks 1

• Root Admin
45 minutes ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

I live in Donbass. No one helped us and for 8 years no one helped. We ourselves, alone, are in poverty, and we are being killed. After the terrorist attack that took place two days ago, there are no windows in our house, the temperature outside is -8 Celsius.

Hello @DoubleCycleBiz,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Have you considered leaving the zone till the tings settle a little bit? There are some refugee camps in Russia, Romania, Moldova or Poland. Also the west of Ukraine seems to be quieter.

My prayers are with you, mate.

• Like 1

• TGF Premium
14 hours ago, Dennis#MD said:

Hello @DoubleCycleBiz,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Have you considered leaving the zone till the tings settle a little bit? There are some refugee camps in Russia, Romania, Moldova or Poland. Also the west of Ukraine seems to be quieter.

My prayers are with you, mate.

We, men, residents of the Donetsk People's Republic are not allowed to go anywhere, men are forcibly forced to fight against Ukraine on the side of Russia. Ukrainian men are also not released, they are forced to fight against Russia.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...