How Much Money For Trading

Rate this topic

How much money would you like to have in your trading account to quite your joband be a full time job trader.I think if you are newbie then first time you need to learn about forex .because its not time to deposit huge invest.and after that when you feel you can trade and understand market then you can invest.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 2 weeks later...

forex is a business that has a variety of convenience. included in the capital problem. this time to start trading forex, we do not need to spend a considerable amount of capital a we could even trading without spending any money. The instaforex, we can get a deposit bonus for trading real account. And I use this bonus to start trading.

• 6 years later...

With a reliable broker, traders first of all have to open an account in order to start trade. There are more than thousands of Forex broker but picking the right one is the hardest job for traders especially for new traders. Forex4you is the best broker because they are regulated, licensed and scam free in this field. With them I have high security of funding; to make high profit I can use narrow spread, high leverage, fast execution etc.

• 3 years later...

You can start trading with a handful of capital but in all cases you have to minimize your trading risk. Follow risk management to keep your risk down but traders don’t do this majority of the time. Eurotrader broker offers flexible leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin level that lower our trading risks.  

Swap fee often annoyed trader, so the profit that has been earned sometimes become loss due to the bigger rollover fee, for you who do not want to pay the swap fee when trading, can use FreshForex because FreshForex is a broker with swap free account

Edited by broforex51

I am currently comfortable trading forex with Tickmill as my broker. Not only is my capital secure here, but they also provide educational resources that I can consistently utilize. This allows me to continually enhance my understanding and knowledge, benefiting my trading experience.