List best forex brokers

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...

Forex broker selection really required a lot of research and i think every new trader should avoid taking advises better go through short listing top reputed brokers like hotforex, octa, xm, exness, lmfx etc. Then checking their reviews and trading their demo accounts to further shortlist which broker suits the best to go in the long run.

20 hours ago, tradesprint said:

Forex broker selection really required a lot of research and i think every new trader should avoid taking advises better go through short listing top reputed brokers like hotforex, octa, xm, exness, lmfx etc. Then checking their reviews and trading their demo accounts to further shortlist which broker suits the best to go in the long run.

This list is a good one, and others like forexchief, fxtm, aafx, fxglory and so forth. There are so many brokers out there, the truth is we can't trade with all of them at same time, but we can check reviews and do research on these list and decide what we want.

For me, I was more concerned with being regulated, low commissions with no hidden charge, no requotes and a good customer service before I made a choice with forexchief.

On 3/25/2022 at 8:05 AM, Profit00 said:

This list is a good one, and others like forexchief, fxtm, aafx, fxglory and so forth. There are so many brokers out there, the truth is we can't trade with all of them at same time, but we can check reviews and do research on these list and decide what we want.

For me, I was more concerned with being regulated, low commissions with no hidden charge, no requotes and a good customer service before I made a choice with forexchief.

Totally good list, especially forexchief. I have been with them for some time now and their low commission and execution speed has always impressed me.

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 4:39 PM, Pass22 said:

Totally good list, especially forexchief. I have been with them for some time now and their low commission and execution speed has always impressed me.

When choosing a broker, you must be really precise and pay attention. So that capital is safe and comfortable to trade. And whether by joining this forexchief trader can be successful?

On 5/4/2022 at 12:50 AM, Cemerlang said:

When choosing a broker, you must be really precise and pay attention. So that capital is safe and comfortable to trade. And whether by joining this forexchief trader can be successful?

This is why they have mentioned that it is vital to make sure the broker is regulated by a known body or recognized agency, because if they are, it gives you that ease and assurance that your funds are safe. For instance Forex Chief that was mentioned is licensed by Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and regulated by Financial Markets Association(FMA). I went through these agencies website to make sure.

This is something every trader should do, put in the effort while looking for a broker because you can't afford to end up with a bad broker.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:39 AM, Pass22 said:

Yeah Pass22, they have been good in my opinion. I still remember how shocked I was in excitement at the beginning with their 100% welcome bonus, I could not believe the fact that it was viable and the profit can be withdrawn at any time with fewer terms. I was just super happy since I wasn't having much to invest at the time.

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2022 at 1:17 PM, Profit00 said:

Yeah Pass22, they have been good in my opinion. I still remember how shocked I was in excitement at the beginning with their 100% welcome bonus, I could not believe the fact that it was viable and the profit can be withdrawn at any time with fewer terms. I was just super happy since I wasn't having much to invest at the time.

Yeah Forexchief's bonuses are good, but I prefer their trading credits which are termless and interest-free, and can be used when effecting forex trading. The only condition needed to get them is just to keep replenishing your account and one can get up to 70% of their funds, this is better for me.