Forex market is one of the riskiest markets

Rate this topic

It's a good decision to start small since the forex market is one of the riskiest markets and you will never know how profitable your trading is before you lose all your money in your first trades. Especially when you're just a newbie. Just love the market and don't blame it for your failure. Eurotrader is a good platform for beginners. It's easy to get started and easy to manage your account.

7 hours ago, broforex51 said:

Yes, Forex is addictive. My advise is, you should choose the reliable broker and fair broker. With FreshForex you can feel a new trading sensations, faster, smoother. FreshForex will give you beyond your expectation. It is a smart choice to trading with FreshForex.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄

14 hours ago, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

If we would be able to minimize the Risks present in our trades then we can start getting more Profits.

The majority of traders who trade in forex do so with false expectations. They believe that forex is an ATM. They are also required to increase their twofold every two or for three days. Similar to the end, they are left in a position where they have an edge. The ideal goal should be between 3 and five percent every month. There aren't many companies that attain these rates. My goal is similar to this. I trade using Eurotrader broker because it offers low spreads and leverage of 1:500 but I prefer 1:300 for my trading.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 1:46 PM, AkashHasan said:

In a way it's true but if you have good knowledge then this market is very easy so need to gather more and more knowledge and for this you can choose FreshForex broker's education hub. 

I guess many other brokers like hotforex and octa are offering online webinars too for traders awareness.

From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings profit instantly, but without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way. For that reason I have chosen LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit very rapidly.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure when trading.

On 4/29/2022 at 7:58 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I have been making use of the FXOpen Broker and it accepts the Bitcoins for the Deposits 😄

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 8:18 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄