Forex trading is a difficult job

Rate this topic

Forex trading is a difficult job. If it is easy, traders don't have to worry about losing or risking money. The demo account is the best place for practice and many brokers like Eurotrader it. There is always a risk that cannot be avoided fully. This online forex trading platform offers access to live quotes, quality charting tools, MT4 and web trading platforms, and more.

Demo account will help you to simulate the real account. Demo account is important, so many broker has different movement between demo account and real account, that's why many trader get profit in demo account but loss is real account, so I recommend you to test your strategies or your trading skill with FreshForex demo account. FreshForex demo account is the 100% as same as real account, so you don't need to worry. you can open a demo account here  https://myfreshforex.com/en/create/mt4demo/

The traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the pair which has comfortable trading spreads and not volatile as like EUR/USD.  This can be great for them to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , because the market is too much volatile and any volatile trading pair can be dangerous for the newcomers due to lack of exact market principle.    

4 hours ago, Golden Sark said:

The traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the pair which has comfortable trading spreads and not volatile as like EUR/USD.  This can be great for them to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , because the market is too much volatile and any volatile trading pair can be dangerous for the newcomers due to lack of exact market principle.    

I have seen that when we are doing our trades in the EURUSD then the volatility in the markets can be increased and we will need to do our trades according to our Trading based Plan.

Whenever we want to be successful in any business, we should hard work about it, as we all know that forex is a big platform to make a lot of money, but it is very risky to get success in Forex.  You need to work very hard to be successful in this business because it is a proper online business setup all over the world that can earn you a good profit ratio in less time than any job or business, but it is not easy to earn in this business, as you require a lot of knowledge and experience to manage and succeed. 

3 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

Whenever we want to be successful in any business, we should hard work about it, as we all know that forex is a big platform to make a lot of money, but it is very risky to get success in Forex.  You need to work very hard to be successful in this business because it is a proper online business setup all over the world that can earn you a good profit ratio in less time than any job or business, but it is not easy to earn in this business, as you require a lot of knowledge and experience to manage and succeed. 

To be able to become a successful trader in this business we will need to start doing the Hard work.

It's not difficult as lots of traders describe it, however it requires special skills and knowledge of course. Actually, all activities require special skills, the matter here is that a trader has to understand the necessity of gaining knowledge and experience in trading. Indubitably, traders should have a strong desire to develop their skills in trading, because in case of lack of this desire everything will be much more difficult for them.
I believe that trading requires special approach and lots of free time, which rookies have to devote to learning of basics. If they would comply with these rules, everything will be easy. 

In reality, forex trading is difficult, but it's so fun that both novices and experts become addicted. Because of its high liquidity, easy access, and 24 x 7 schedule, online trading in forex is a good way to start a new job or business. For one thing, there are benefits to being the boss, and trading is so easy when you do it on the online platform. In fact, about 80% of retail traders lose money when they trade Forex. But did you know that the other 20% are making a fortune?

Learning about forex takes a long time. People who don't have a lot of patience try to learn everything in a few days or a few weeks and end up losing lots of money. Then, it can be said that forex trading is difficult, but not impossible, if you are willing to spend time and learn everything you can.

On 1/25/2022 at 9:20 PM, Intcatekin said:

It's not difficult as lots of traders describe it, however it requires special skills and knowledge of course. Actually, all activities require special skills, the matter here is that a trader has to understand the necessity of gaining knowledge and experience in trading. Indubitably, traders should have a strong desire to develop their skills in trading, because in case of lack of this desire everything will be much more difficult for them.
I believe that trading requires special approach and lots of free time, which rookies have to devote to learning of basics. If they would comply with these rules, everything will be easy. 

Off course trading is difficult when you don't know what you doing.

I am not willing trade with any kinds bonus offer, because I have seen according to my trading experience these kinds of bonuses cannot use at all due to many restrictions.  by the way , now I am comfortable with LQDFX due to their superior STP real Execution , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  and they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I think you are right! Sometimes you can see that people are saying that forex is easy. Then my regular answer would be like...

So, is trading Forex hard? It certainly can be. Many Forex traders would also say that it is quite easy to trade Forex. This is because you do not have to outwit all the large and sophisticated institutions, you just have to ride the waves they create with enough discipline to beat your Forex broker.

Forex trading is a difficult job. If it is easy, traders don't have to worry about losing or risking money. The demo account is the best place for practice and many brokers like Hotforex. There is always a risk that cannot be avoided fully. This online forex trading platform offers access to live quotes, quality charting tools, MT4 and web trading platforms, and more.

On 1/29/2022 at 3:05 PM, pradegxs said:

Forex trading is a difficult job. If it is easy, traders don't have to worry about losing or risking money. The demo account is the best place for practice and many brokers like Hotforex. There is always a risk that cannot be avoided fully. This online forex trading platform offers access to live quotes, quality charting tools, MT4 and web trading platforms, and more.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal 😄

Forex trading is possible if we are trained and have sufficient knowledge. However, if we don't have this then we will not be able to make regular profits. It was a difficult subject to master, but I did my best. It is also important to find a reliable broker such as Eurotrader broker. It offers ultra-low spreads of 0.0 Pip. There are more than 100 instruments, including Forex, Futures and CFDs

I have seen from many posts , maximum traders suppose choosing a right broker is very difficult task due to many scams. But I don’t think it at all,  if you are an active trader and have good communication with Forex Forum , then it is very easy to make sure which is good and which is not. Because the traders we have for all time express their reviews in forum communities about their brokers performance.