Proper knowledge

Rate this topic

With proper knowledge, forex trading is easy to handle. You can earn a lot of money if you have a good strategy. Eurotrader provide everything you need for successful Forex trading with innovative and diverse methods of making money. Your investments are highly secure and profitable. Not only that, a tutorial library on forex is available to new traders where they can learn forex basics.

I don't trade systems if I haven't made extensive backtest on my Hotforex demo platform. Only systems with proven alpha high on demo deserve becoming a work horse on my live account. I don't hunt for profit or high returns rather interested in creating something that will have at least slight market edge

On 1/20/2022 at 11:41 AM, pradegxs said:

I don't trade systems if I haven't made extensive backtest on my Hotforex demo platform. Only systems with proven alpha high on demo deserve becoming a work horse on my live account. I don't hunt for profit or high returns rather interested in creating something that will have at least slight market edge

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄

14 hours ago, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading when they are on a real account together with Tickmill.

We will need to increase our trading based skills so that we are getting a reliable income from the Forex markets.

Trading is a risky business since anyone could lose enormous money in a matter of seconds. For this reason, cash management and brain research play a crucial role in trading. Because it is a risky business, there are risk management rules. According to the trader's trading style, risk management policies must be followed. 

We have to choose these kinds of brokers which make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.       

On 1/26/2022 at 5:02 PM, Golden Sark said:

We have to choose these kinds of brokers which make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.       

We can search and shortlist a few reputed brokers like hotforex, xm, exness, lmfx etc and then finalize the right broker by doing further research on the shortlisted brokers.

As a scalper that’s why difficult to rate at any brokers, because by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.  but I can rate only LQDFX as a scalper which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so my trading life is very much comfortable.   

On 1/28/2022 at 4:49 PM, sendong said:

i guess for scalpers as long as execution time is good with a manageable spread that would do, though i dont scalp much on my hotforex account. slippage i guess is another problem

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the short-cuts of forex trading is copying others. So, a trader has to view the market from broad perspective. Sufficient knowledge helps a trader understand the market well. Best approaches of trading should be followed to earn profit and survive in Forex. As a perfect trading partner, you can go for Eurotrader broker because they are offering a 111% deposit bonus.

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of deposits , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , high leverage , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.