We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
skyicefish

DailyShareProfit - dailyshareprofit.com

I'm not Admin.

Welcome to DailyShareProfit.

Dailyshareprofit is one of the programs from I5ND.COM. We provide our members with the opportunity to earn money for viewing other members' web pages; we pay our members up to 10% daily from their upgrade packs. An upgrade will finally expire once a total of 125% has been earned on that upgrade. This is the greatest industry in the world we pride ourselves on pushing the boundaries. Our motto is The Sky's the Limit and our goal is to provide a system where anybody who wants to can build some extra income into their lives.

Our members have the unique ability to advertise their sites to people that are interested in their products and their sites. Not only do they have the ability to advertise their sites or products, but they also have the opportunity to receive a certain amount of commissions from their daily advertising viewings. Our system is designed to equally divide some percentage of earnings to members based on daily upgrades. This means members will continue to receive a maximum of 10% daily as long as there are enough funds to maintain that percentage. We give confidence for all members to actively promote DSP to build our membership with us, for this we pay 1% commissions for free members and 3% for Basic members and 5% for V.I.P members on their referrals upgrades.

dps1.png

ban1.gif

ban2.gif

ban3.gif

ban4.gif

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

:coffee:

{This program has not been Researched yet... }

Always "Play Safe"

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

News updated:

Dear members,

We have processed our 1st payouts today for the members who have requested their earnings. We are very happy to see members are supporting our program. Today our profit share works with 10% and i hope this will continue if you all promote our program.

Please feel free to contact us anytime for any suggestion.

Thanks

YM : [email protected]