Forex is a magnificent business

Rate this topic

Even though by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at much risk, but I don’t consider it at all. if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all.  For avoiding risk, I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always use high leverage to see the performance how it works.   So, before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.  

On 3/28/2022 at 8:21 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

Forex trading can start giving us more profits if we are making use of the correct trading based systems.

Forex is surely a great business to do. Though it is risky, the fact that you can trade forex anytime you want is what makes it a suitable option for everyone. High liquidity in the market helps you get the best price for your trade in a fraction of a second. Also, the transaction costs are low.

On 4/5/2022 at 9:27 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

If you want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life , first of all you have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real stp Execution trading platform and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies. So, at all times I feel secure when trading practically.

On 4/11/2022 at 9:00 AM, uncle gober said:

The use of existing leverage must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄