Survive in forex market

Rate this topic

In Forex many people quit and few remain after losing money. In order for traders to survive in this market, they need to have the right trading strategy. There are many strategies in this market.  However, my broker, Eurotrader, always provides important data, which is very helpful in my strategy. My broker also features good payment options, responsive customer support and regulated by Cyprus and FSCA.

Forex is a difficult money making business for unskilled. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

On 12/27/2021 at 7:08 AM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be able to be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

When we are doing our trading in the foreign exchange market we should make use of the lower leverage settings.

If a trader is aware of the uncertainties that surround the markets, he or she can adapt strategies for a more successful trading experience. Eurotrader provides a range of tools and features to help traders analyze the market and make trading decisions. You can also use the tools to backtest your strategies and use live markets to gain experience.

I think there’s no certain about the use of SL since, it will be our responsibility to know what will be our risk to be taken in our trades. Since, after all this will still be helpful for us who made mistake in our trades and to still have to chance to recover. Yes , if we want to survive the market particularly in reaching MC then, we must have stop loss.  

On 1/6/2022 at 8:29 AM, maspluto said:

applying discipline must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in managing existing funds and risks properly.

We have to remember that in the business of Forex trading the main thing that is required is the Trading Skills.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:30 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of existing brokers must indeed be biased to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal :D

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I can scalp from here including lowest trading spreads.    

4 hours ago, Golden Sark said:

The scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using this trading approach practically. Because mostly trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. 

When we are doing our trading with the help of the Scalping systems then we will need to make use of the correct levels.

• 1 year later...