Your 1st year of trading

Rate this topic

As a newcomer 1st year is very important for the trader. You have to work really hard for that. I give my blood and sweat for this. I learned a lot from my broker Eurotrader. If you spend a lot of time, you can learn a lot. It took almost a year to crack the trading strategy. I spend $50 on a micro account. You need to work hard and keep patient for this business and learn the strategy.

On 12/27/2021 at 7:10 AM, maspluto said:

surviving in forex is not an easy matter, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal 🙂

On 1/6/2022 at 8:33 AM, maspluto said:

the existing risk funds must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to find how we can bring down the losses in our trading business.

For those who are new to the field, D1 and H4 are the ideal choice for beginners. The lower time frame is unstable. Sure, you'll be able to see results fast. However, for trading psychology to play the most important part. The longer time frame is more helpful to create a strong trading mentality. In a shorter time frame, you are more likely to do too much analysis and trade which is not good for trading. I trade forex with Eurotrader. They offer a variety of advanced educational resources. I also love their instant withdrawal service that's free without trouble.

On 1/14/2022 at 8:46 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

If the risks that are actually present in doing our trades can be brought down we will be able to get more profits.

• 8 months later...

My 1st year of trading crypto was a tough one. It was quite challenging to maintain the account’s marginal level. It is very important to maintain risks every trade, or else any sudden fluctuation can risk blowing up half of your account. However, I did not give up and I’m pretty glad. Now I make decent profits and can call myself a successful trader.

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which until the end of time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly when scalping practically. That’s why my trading life is very much comfortable now. Basically without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way .  

• 1 month later...