Leverage is an asset

Rate this topic

On 5/6/2022 at 7:18 AM, maspluto said:

The use of the existing leverage should indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become even better at managing existing funds and risks properly.

We will need to make use of the Lower Leverage settings for getting the Income.

I use small trading leverage in my live trading account! Trading in a particular trading pair is always appreciating because analysis of multiple pairs becomes hard for a trader. He cannot standstill his focus on a certain currency pair that distracts his attention and bears no result for him. I prefer trading in a non-volatile currency pairs like GBPUSD.

7 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

I use small trading leverage in my live trading account! Trading in a particular trading pair is always appreciating because analysis of multiple pairs becomes hard for a trader. He cannot standstill his focus on a certain currency pair that distracts his attention and bears no result for him. I prefer trading in a non-volatile currency pairs like GBPUSD.

I like your strategy on this, as a trader there is nothing as important as knowing yourself and what plan to use in the market, it gives you focus and direction.

18 hours ago, maspluto said:

the trading plan must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

It is also important to note that leverage using mainly depends on the trader's trading strategy and the actual vision of upcoming market moves. For instance scalpers and breakout traders try to use high leverage, as they usually look for quick trades, but as to positional traders, they often trade with low leverage amount. So first, know what sort of trader you are.

I choose FreshForex as my trading partner, because now FreshForex give me leverage up to 1:2000, this leverage is better than other broker. Beside that, I can start trading only with $1 and I can withdraw all of my profit without any commission. I think there is no other broker as good as FreshForex.

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 9:25 AM, uncle gober said:

in forex it will never be instant, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

Forex trading needs to be done with proper planning so t hat we can get maximum amounts of benefits into our trades.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 8:42 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

So, it is really a considerable issue for traders. Traders should focus highly on trend analysis to determine where to take entry and where to exit.

Trend analysis is hard because it's difficult if even impossible to determine the start of a trend from past price action cuz these are can be completely independent. I rather prefer to trade momentum strategies with Hotforex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Make analysis before opening every trade. Don’t copy others. Every decision should be opened for a valid reason. Be crafty about trading but don’t be too tricky because it will endanger you. If you want to smooth trading, you can start with Eurotrader broker because they allow traders with a 111% deposit bonus and narrow trading spread.