Success in Forex is not easy

Rate this topic

The forex market is highly liquid and many are trying to trade for more profit. It's also wise to get beginners to understand that success in Forex is not as easy as it sounds. Traders must acquire good trading knowledge while focusing on risk management. In my case, the broker Eurotrader has helped me learn everything about trading. It also gives low spreads and withdrawal fees, commission-free trading accounts, responsive customer service, and much more.

It is an open secret that success in every sort of activity is hard to achieve and forex trading is not an exception, unfortunately. Beginners should abandon the thoughts of coming to forex and start making profits immediately. Before you begin making profits, you need to learn a lot and acquire new skills. You will have to learn how to manage your risks and calculate them properly. You will also have to acquire the skills of combing your psychology and emotions. All of these knowledge and skills are significant for the future success, so, before you make up your mind to invest your money in forex trading, you should have a clear-cut idea of the fact that you'll have to learn a lot and keep your motivation, otherwise, you will lose all your money and nerves. 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:20 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

If the risk that are present in our trading will come down we can generate more income.

• 1 month later...

The success of the forex market is the result of a combination of several aspects. Just a good trade will not guarantee anyone a money in this area. Alongside a sound strategy, it is essential to have a good risk management ability. One of the most important aspects is the psychology of trading. The psychology of a trader's trading should be compatible with the strategy of trading. I was aided by Eurotrader broker's training to further develop my financial management skills and my trading psychology.

Really Forex is too much tough for the traders who are in particularly newbie. So, obviously a new trader should work hard to achieve the market easily. they should make a best strategy for themselves . they should spend most of their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis.  They also should practice much on demo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them . 

To be honest, I have improved my live trading performance by using trading journal with a note book! Yes, having profitable trading strategy is important  but trading discipline is more important here! No one can success here without discipline and plan! I usually use off days of market to study on my live trading mistakes and errors, and of course I am hopeful about my success!

I have seen from many posts , maximum traders suppose choosing a right broker is very difficult task due to many scams. But I don’t think it at all,  if you are an active trader and have good communication with Forex Forum , then it is very easy to make sure which is good and which is not. Because the traders we have for all time express their reviews in forum communities about their brokers performance.        

Obviously, that's true because forex is not an easy task.

If you think that it is easy to make money on Forex, it depends on what your idea of difficulty is. For example, being a firefighter is a difficult job. So compared to other jobs, yes, Forex is easy in the sense that it requires minimal physical exertion. But it does require vast amounts of studying, continuous self-development as well as plenty of trial and error.

What makes trading Forex so difficult is the constant trial and error. You need an incredibly thick skin to stick with it.

To compare trading Forex to another career; imagine being a surgeon and only 70% of your patients survived your operations. That sounds like a very discouraging success ratio. A Forex trading strategy that closes 70% of positions on target is very successful. You need to be prepared to let go of a number of your positions.

21 hours ago, Ronald Ray said:

Obviously, that's true because forex is not an easy task.

If you think that it is easy to make money on Forex, it depends on what your idea of difficulty is. For example, being a firefighter is a difficult job. So compared to other jobs, yes, Forex is easy in the sense that it requires minimal physical exertion. But it does require vast amounts of studying, continuous self-development as well as plenty of trial and error.

What makes trading Forex so difficult is the constant trial and error. You need an incredibly thick skin to stick with it.

To compare trading Forex to another career; imagine being a surgeon and only 70% of your patients survived your operations. That sounds like a very discouraging success ratio. A Forex trading strategy that closes 70% of positions on target is very successful. You need to be prepared to let go of a number of your positions.

To be able to get the success from doing our trades we will need to use such type of trading systems that are Stable.

On 2/3/2022 at 8:53 PM, tradesprint said:

Trading journals can be kept by professional traders to review it occasionally and making necessary amendments after reviewing their mistakes.

Smart learn from mistakes.

Stupid keep making the same mistakes.

If you want to be successful at forex trading, learn from your mistakes.

On 2/9/2022 at 7:46 AM, maspluto said:

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, so it is important for traders to be better and be able to get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I can say for sure that if we are looking to become a successful trader we will need to start doing the Hard work.