Experience is as important as knowledge

Rate this topic

Traders should know about the Forex market. Many traders trade without profit even if they spend a lot of time learning. In Forex, experience is as important as knowledge. Thanks to the free education course of the broker Eurotrader, I have good knowledge of the market. The broker also offers a simple and quick id and account opening process, lots of deposit/withdrawal options including crypto, and much more.

Since forex market requires practical experience, do not think that you can just start working on this market if you don't have enough knowledge and experience of the market. For this purpose, you can work with a demo account, which provides very good facilities, we can easily understand the market and work hard and improve our learning by working with the demo account, you don't need to invest your real money, you can open your trade using different indicators and improve your learning by working practically with the demo account. 

In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

14 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use Eurotrader, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 1 year later...