Money and risk management

Rate this topic

Forex is a risky market and leverage gives the control of vast money which you don’t have. So, you need to learn about money and risk management to minimize risk. In my case, I learned it from my broker Eurotrader guide. My broker also offers high leverage up to 1:500, tight and low spreads, powerful trading platforms and tools, live support, and many more.

In forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishment on forex soon after joining. Almost each one get misfortune in their initial stages and a few people get to hurt with it and give up. You ought to never pick this way,you need to attempt over and over. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

13 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

In forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishment on forex soon after joining. Almost each one get misfortune in their initial stages and a few people get to hurt with it and give up. You ought to never pick this way,you need to attempt over and over. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

If we are looking to become successful traders then you have to use such kind of a system that is also reliable for us.

On 12/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, uncle gober said:

the existing trading system must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 🙂

Be aware of the uncertainties surrounding the market. Don’t make trading decisions without considering the consequences of your actions. Currency trading involves a steep learning curve. It’s critical to read up on the forex market before you get started. Eurotrader offers a comprehensive range of resources to help traders hone their trading skills.

If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to ensure the credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.   so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

On 1/6/2022 at 8:28 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become even better at carrying out trading to the fullest while on a real Tickmill account.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 🙂

On 1/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more optimal in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 😄

Money and risk management are the cornerstones of trading, from my perspective. It is a pity to me that not all of the traders pay their attention to these techniques which can surely save your trading account from huge losses which may be caused by the unpredictable movements of the price. I believe that only those who know how to keep their budgets from harm can achieve success in trading just because of the fact that every occasional price movement can destroy your trading account before you can say Jack Robinson. 

Money management and risk management are very important. If there is a loss in a pair, then more detailed analysis about that pair needs to be done. If the trader trades without following discipline after making a loss, he will never be able to trade successfully. Therefore, in order to follow discipline, money management needs to be maintained.

7 hours ago, broforex51 said:

Talk about risk management, Tips from me : please choose the broker which offer you the thinnest spread like FreshForex. The spread is 0, it is good for your trading activity, you will never feeling stress anymore. you will get the best price in the best time.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.