It is common to lose money

Rate this topic

It is common to lose money in the forex market. If you make a mistake, look back on what went wrong in the trading and try not to repeat the same thing over and over again. If you have good basic knowledge, you can find the problem. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer free educational resources for that purpose. This broker also gives a minimum deposit of $50 in a micro account with low and tight spread, leverage 1: 500, and much more.

2021 comes to an end and our team wants to celebrate the coming of the new year together with our clients! That's why we launch our traditional winter promo — the New Year Promo 2022.

Once again the market will choose the lucky traders that will get the following prizes:

iPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB
MacBook Max Pro
iPad Pro

Note: 100 cash prizes that would be transferred to trading accounts of our clients.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 8:25 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading when they are on a real account together with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄

It's really common to lose money on the market, but you have to take into consideration that you must diminish the amount of mistakes which lead to losses by gaining experience. Experience comes with the time which you spend on the market, so I believe that all traders who have strong intentions to become successful due to forex, would definitely reach their goals in case of devoting lots of time to learning and practicing on the market. I wish all traders would know this simple rule. Never rush, always be conscious and patient. Everything comes with the time. We shouldn't except the fact that some traders can reach their goals much faster, it's an individual moment. 

On 1/19/2022 at 9:34 PM, mlawson71 said:

Unfortunately, losses are fairly common. People lose millions every year, be it to poor trading or unreliable brokers, unfortunately.

Many loses in start and some loses more while chasing their lost money. Those who let go off their losses and learn from their mistakes eventually become successful in future.

There is a very common fear of traders losing money and it's natural, however, thinking about loosing the money all the time is bad for new traders, its better to focus on earning or holding the money on its value rather than fearing all the time. Risk management and trading knowledge are the things that make a trader confident.

On 1/29/2022 at 3:06 PM, pradegxs said:

lol. Honestly it's for newcomer not for a professional trader.. I saw some of my friends are making money regularly from Hotforex broker since they are on this marketplace for more than seven years and they also do research every time.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 7 months later...

Forex is the tough job for a trader who is fully ignorant of trading, albeit it offers you freedom and flexibility. Besides that, brokers allow traders with a multitude of trading facilities. The trading platform provided by Eurotrader broker is free of all technical errors and the broker allows you with 111% deposit bonus and easy withdrawal facility.

An ideal Forex trader tries to attain several trading qualities like perseverance, free of emotion, passionate and consistent. When these qualities are absent in you, it means you need attainment of these qualities and recoveries. Besides so, a trader should start with a reliable trading broker and Eurotrader is such a type of broker, allowing traders with a 111% deposit bonus.