Spend more time on demo accounts

Rate this topic

Traders need to spend more time on demo accounts and learn about trading. Traders first need to learn how to trade properly in the market. I am also an FX trader. I learned trading from a free education course at my broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers a simple and quick id and account opening process, lots of deposit/withdrawal options including crypto, and much more.

• Like 1

Here are some more tips for beginners. You have to learn as much as you can with respect to forex. Apply your insight to the best of your ability. People submit messes up and its human drive you can't cover each and every one of the issues meticulously. The choice of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most certifiable individuals and they do give qualified tips, so consider them before getting into it. That is the reason I have picked Eurotrader for my trading. I like their low spreads and 1:500 leverage.

2021 comes to an end and our team wants to celebrate the coming of the new year together with our clients! That's why we launch our traditional winter promo — the New Year Promo 2022.

Once again the market will choose the lucky traders that will get the following prizes:

iPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB
MacBook Max Pro
iPad Pro

Note: 100 cash prizes that would be transferred to trading accounts of our clients.

All LiteFinance clients that deposit 1,000 USD to their trading accounts during the promotion period (from December 1, 2021, to January 31, 2022) participate in it.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't have to worry over losing your money when you are demo trading. Your demo account does not demonstrate to you industry benchmarks to manage the appraisal fear. That is the reason you remain sentiments while in demo. Regardless, when you come to live trading from demo trading, you brings emotions (the fear of losing and covetousness all the more advantage) with you. That is the reason the result among demo and bona fide account is not the same. I trade at Eurotrader. The broker provide very low spread, from 1:50 to 1:500 leverage, more than 100 trading instruments and many more services.

On 1/1/2022 at 11:46 AM, Matheus Schotsman said:

You don't have to worry over losing your money when you are demo trading. Your demo account does not demonstrate to you industry benchmarks to manage the appraisal fear. That is the reason you remain sentiments while in demo. Regardless, when you come to live trading from demo trading, you brings emotions (the fear of losing and covetousness all the more advantage) with you. That is the reason the result among demo and bona fide account is not the same. I trade at Eurotrader. The broker provide very low spread, from 1:50 to 1:500 leverage, more than 100 trading instruments and many more services.

We will need to make some Extra Efforts so that the income we are going to get from our trades can also get Increased.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 11:46 AM, Matheus Schotsman said:

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄

On 1/18/2022 at 7:41 AM, maspluto said:

in forex is not an easy matter, so it is important for traders to be more optimal in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

In my opinion, there are plenty of rookies who neglect demo trading because they are convinced that they can handle harsh conditions on the market on their own without any preparations. Nevertheless, it's of course not like that at all. 
Traders should always practice on demo and maybe it will be a real surprise, but professional traders also sometimes move to demo in order to test some new strategies, or maybe just create a new one. Everything because live trading brings plenty of risks, and if you want to reduce the amount of these risks, you should start from demo first. It will certainly teach you how to handle harsh market conditions. 

On 12/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, Resolve said:

With the proper use of the demo trading accounts we can start gaining income and also try to reduce our losses.

Demo accounts can be used to learn forex trading processes more easily as compared to other learning resources. The good part is that it comes up with free virtual money so even if we lose anything in trading we lose nothing but gain experience in return.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:48 AM, maspluto said:

demo accounts and educational programs that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen 😄

• 1 year later...

Spending more time with demo trading will help you understand the market well. We lack patience so we have to develop our patience in trading, otherwise we can’t reach our expected destination. A good broker is a good partner in the meantime. Eurotrader charges narrow trading spread and high leverage that increase traders’ return.

• 1 month later...

Some people think that spending more time on demo account is just a waste of time and I would say it’s completely wrong. Traders should stick to demo account as long we they stay with the market. Eurotrader provides traders with all necessary technical tools so traders can properly analyze the market.

• 4 weeks later...

Newcomers entering the forex market are indeed well-suited to learn on a demo account. On a demo account, traders can learn without the fear of significant risks. However, traders must also be dedicated in utilizing it to gain experience and insights for their future trading on a real account with Tickmill as their broker.