mPANDO Browser officially registered at the App Store

Rate this topic

AVvXsEi_GSPLOh9Y7PEgMD-BEV6TRyBHShpW5Nmb

MPANDO Browser has been officially registered at the App Store, completing another step to becoming a global browser.

MPANDO Browser is a blockchain-based mobile browser application that encrypts and protects users’ personal data. Data storage and management are ensured to be safer and more efficient when compared to existing browsers. Another big advantage is that it empowers users to block any advertisements in the app to protect their data even further.

Based on the Web 3.0, the fast browsing speeds includes a free VPN as well as a chance for users to mine for mPANDO tokens while using the application. As a big differentiator when comparing to existing browsers is the IPFS technology that gives users the opportunity to earn mPANDO tokens based on their advertisements watch time as well as on the application usage time.

The mPANDO coin will also be used in different applications of the PANDO ecosystem including the PANTALK app, a messenger designed to protect anonymity and personal information, as well as in the PandoVPN app, a VPN application that encrypts all personal data and search records.

The mPANDO Browser team is also planning to release the Android version in the near future.

– Website: https://pandosoftware.co/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/SoftwarePando/
– Medium: https://pandotech.medium.com/

• 10 months later...

This is great news, I will definitely give it a try. I have been offered many browsers, and in general most people use safari, but I want to try something new. In general, I'm looking for new and varied gimmicks lately. I recently came across a service that provides disposable emails. I used it and I can tell you that it is very convenient. One-time emails are constantly needed in my work and I liked the work of the site. In general, I recommend you check site new dark news , there are many different services there that you might find useful.

• 6 months later...

The MPANDO Browser is officially registered on the App Store, making it available for iOS users to download. This browser is designed to be fast, secure and private, with features such as ad blocking and a built-in VPN. However, while the launch of MPANDO is exciting news for those looking for alternatives to mainstream browsers, it's important to note that cybersecurity threats continue to pose serious risks to users. For example, the recent AlphV BlackCat attack on NCR, which I read about on one website, a major supplier of software to American restaurants, shows how vulnerable even large companies can be to cyberattacks. It is critical that users remain vigilant and take steps to protect their online security, such as using a secure browser like MPANDO and regularly updating their software. In addition, companies should prioritize cybersecurity measures to prevent attacks and minimize the damage from successful hacks. For those who want to learn more about the current state of cybersecurity threats, I recommend reading an article on   Deeplab.com "American Restaurants Stuck in the Stone Age because of AlphV BlackCat Attack on NCR." It highlights the seriousness of the problem and the need for stronger cybersecurity measures.

Edited by nareedyn