Forex trading is not an easy way to get rich

Rate this topic

Yes, of course, why you have to pay commission if you can get it free??? Yes, I mean you have to trade with FreshForex, because there is no commission or swap that you have to pay, so you can trade and get profit without any interest. It is real (I have tried) so leave your current broker and start trading with FreshForex and open your swap free account.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:01 PM, maspluto said:

It is not an easy thing to succeed in this forex trading. Because everything requires an understanding and maximum ability, with all of that it will make it easier for traders to achieve maximum profits with Tickmill brokers. I still learn a lot and hone my skills on a regular basis.

I couldn't agree more, forex is so demanding and stressful sometimes, but like they say No guts No story.

Copying others never unwinds a trader’s trading experience. If you truly want to earn money from Forex, you have to stop copying others because it is not going to help you ultimately. But if you want to take lessons from others’ mistakes, then its fine for you. Eurotrader includes smart bridge technology and the best broker for scalping and other types.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spread refers to commission in our language and is imposed by the market maker (liquidity provider). Low spread should be accompanied by low leverage to make your earning average. On the other hand, high spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening. Hotforex helps traders with low trading spread in majority of their trading pairs.

If we don't have the maximum understanding and ability, it's best not to dive into a real account first. Take advantage of the broker's demo account facilities first, with a demo account traders can learn more about forex and also prepare everything carefully, so that later on a real account it can be comfortable and easy to get profits with the Tickmill broker.

For bringing trading success, there is no alternative to practicing. The more you practice and earn knowledge, the more your skill gets ignited. So, every trader should follow the criterion of proper trading besides following risk-management policy. Eurotrader’s 111% deposit bonus, smart bridge technology, flexible margin level, easy portfolio making opportunity can make your trading easier.