Forex trading is not an easy way to get rich

Rate this topic

Forex trading is not an easy way to get rich in a short period of time, it requires experience and good learning. Success in Forex trading is also not easy unless you have enough knowledge and know-how to manage risk. That's why many brokers like Eurotrader offer free education courses. This broker offers forex & CFDs trading with MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, tight spreads & 24-hour live support.

9 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmil.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

13 hours ago, uncle gober said:

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

If we are looking to earn the profits then our trading system needs to be Stable.

• Like 1

The leverage always consider as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. it always contains risk , so before trading with leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk , my trading career I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

On 12/23/2021 at 7:26 AM, uncle gober said:

The use of existing leverage must be carefully considered, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading like what I got from Tickmill.

If we are able to bring down the leverage then we would be able to make more income easily.

On 12/29/2021 at 9:33 PM, papia09 said:

Actually Forex is the only one place where people can make money quickly but yes to do that they should use reliable broker like FreshForex cause if broker plays then no one can make money.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 8:55 AM, uncle gober said:

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

To be able to get the profits from doing our trades we will need to make use of a planned trading strategy.

• 2 months later...