Most new traders think

Rate this topic

Most new traders think he is going to be rich within few months. He got the easiest way to make money quickly. The problem is they have been introduced forex like that. Most newbie traders do not know the ugly truth of forex trading. Forex is not an easy job to do. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that you have to give time and efforts. It doesn't happen overnight. Not even in few months. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

9 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The use of existing leverage must be carefully considered, this is done so that traders can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading when they are on a real account with Tickmill.

We will have to start using the Lower Trading leverage settings so that the results we are getting can be increased by us.

Indeed, many beginners don't realize rightaway that trading is a lot more complex than just buying and selling something and making money. They end up treating it more like gambling and then get mad at the market. I think it's good to have an appreciation for the difficulties of trading and also the beauty of it (meaning - to me - the ability to exercise control over your wins and losses).

On 12/15/2021 at 7:55 AM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be better and be able to get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account together with Tickmill.

I prefer to do my Forex trading with the International and Regulated Forex Broker FXOpen Markets. They allow me to do News Trading and Scalping trades 🙂

• 1 year later...

All knowledge isn’t good so consider the best source of earning knowledge. Any traders around the world are losing just because they don’t have flourished trading strategy and good broker support. FXOpulence allows traders with a 1:500 leverage that freshen up traders’ mindset. The broker always supports their traders.

There are indeed numerous brokers available in the forex market, and it's essential to choose the right and suitable one. When a trader makes the correct and suitable choice of a broker, they can engage in forex trading to the maximum benefit and profit, particularly with Tickmill as their broker.

On 12/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, broforex51 said:

Leverage is the important thing to be consider by any traders, the best choice is 1:1000, that's why I am trading with FreshForex, they offer me leverage from 1:1 up to 1:2000. The higher leverage you choose, bigger lot you can trade.

I would recommend to reduce it to 1:100 because if you accidentially open a trade using full leverage without proper stop loss you risk to get your account wiped out by random price spike. 

• 1 month later...