Knowledge and Skills

Rate this topic

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:20 AM, maspluto said:

a good and correct understanding must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account together with Tickmill.

We should try to make use of the Lower Trading leverage settings for getting the best trading results.

13 hours ago, uncle gober said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be able to be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to bring down the Leverage settings so that the risks will remain lower.

• 2 months later...

Thanks a vast for sharing these essential prospects with us and huge gratitude for that. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

Anyways, lastly just wanted to tell you that finding a broker might sound hard, and trust me it really is quite hard but if you look properly you'll find some of the best options out there which obviously includes Litefinance since they are providing an ultra-wide range of trading accessories. 

Have a great day!  

Trading forex requires specialized knowledge and skills. This can only be acquired through learning and practice. Trading is simple, but the learning process can be long. Learning the strength of trading takes time. 

Learn more here: https://www.fiverr.com/forexgurus/teach-you-forex-or-crypto-trading-biginner-and-advance-classes-one-on-one?utm_campaign=base_gig_show_share&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=mobile&utm_term=

• 4 months later...

For your fund’s safety, there is no alternative to highly secure trading broker. Insecurity is a big issue of brokers as traders are mostly victim to it. The securer a broker is, the more trustworthy it is among traders. There are several issues a trader needs to look for before choosing the right trading broker.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But I think for increasing trading performance very rapidly we have to trade other major currency pair.  Sometime I trade at all major pair in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

23 minutes ago, Golden Sark said:

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But I think for increasing trading performance very rapidly we have to trade other major currency pair.  Sometime I trade at all major pair in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

We will have to make some Efforts so that the income we are going to g et can also get increased.

Really Forex is too much tough for the traders who are in particularly newbie. So, obviously a new trader should work hard to achieve the market easily. they should make a best strategy for themselves . they should spend most of their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis.  They also should practice much on demo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them . 

9 hours ago, Golden Sark said:

Really Forex is too much tough for the traders who are in particularly newbie. So, obviously a new trader should work hard to achieve the market easily. they should make a best strategy for themselves . they should spend most of their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis.  They also should practice much on demo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them . 

Forex trading needs a lot of Hard work and we also have to develop such kind of trading skills that will enable us to do our trades into the markets correctly.

• 5 weeks later...