Leverage is very important

Rate this topic

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:50 up to 1:500 leverage.

Leverage is important thing to consider, Higher leverage you use, bigger lot you can get. So you have to know about leverage that your broker offer you. Now I am trading with FreshForex and use 1:1000 leverage which is the best leverage that I use until today. FreshForex offer you leverage start from 1:1 up to 1:2000, the choice is yours.

9 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the use of existing leverage must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

If we are using a Lower trading based leverage settings then the Risks that are actually present into our trades will start to come down.

• 3 weeks later...

As I said many times leverage is like two edged sword. It can be both bless and bliss simultaneously. Yes I agree small retail trader can open bigger lot than he is actually capable of his investment, but also this high leverage can blow his account if anything goes wrong and the trader is not prepare for that. I suggest 1:100 is more than enough as I also use that with my Eurotrader account.

2 hours ago, Nilde Lucchese said:

As I said many times leverage is like two edged sword. It can be both bless and bliss simultaneously. Yes I agree small retail trader can open bigger lot than he is actually capable of his investment, but also this high leverage can blow his account if anything goes wrong and the trader is not prepare for that. I suggest 1:100 is more than enough as I also use that with my Eurotrader account.

If we will make use of the Lower leverage settings then the risks will also come down for us.

I always said leverage is a two edged sword. As it can be both bless and bliss at the same time. If you are small retail trader high leverage would enable you to open bigger lot than you are actually capable of. It means you can make more money than you actually with you invest. Also you can blow your account if anything goes wrong and you are not prepared. That’s why I suggest 1:100 with Eurotrader.

in this volatile trading place devoid of stop loss you trading condition can be as like a ship in an ocean without a rudder. So it’s an inevitable part of trading. We have to set stop loss according to previous support and resistance level. However, any form of strategy has different rules in point out stop loss level. Even some traders choose to use manual cut loss. and does not use stop loss tool. Since they are implement scalping technique and always monitoring the trade.   

in this volatile trading place devoid of stop loss you trading condition can be as like a ship in an ocean without a rudder. So it’s an inevitable part of trading. We have to set stop loss according to previous support and resistance level. However, any form of strategy has different rules in point out stop loss level. Even some traders choose to use manual cut loss. and does not use stop loss tool. Since they are implement scalping technique and always monitoring the trade.   
Actually according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading style in Fx trading.  Basically, Long term trading I think always safe and comfortable but we have to make sure first of all sufficient trading balance for that. My trading career I always like to trade with long term trading, but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.   

On 1/12/2022 at 8:01 AM, maspluto said:

the use of SL and TP must indeed be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting security and trading comfort when they are on a real account together with Tickmill.

We will need to use such kind of Trading Skills that are going to help us in getting the required amounts of Profits on time.