Scalping is a profitable

Rate this topic

• 3 months later...
On 3/24/2022 at 10:31 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

The broker with which we are doing our trades into the Forex markets needs to be Regulated.

Try to start your learning process from the basic! Basic development is high necessary for traders. For developing basic, most of the traders rely on pais courses but I don’t appreciate it. Because online resources for learning us available now. Don’t indulge with emotion while trading because it breaks a trader down mentally. You have to conquer your fear to push your trading ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

Scalper is a type of trader, he like to open and close his position for a several times with quick period. Many brokerage don't like scalper because their chance to get profit is high. So brokerage have terms to hold a position up to 10 minutes or your profit will be canceled. But now I am trading with FreshForex and I am satisfied, FreshForex allow me to doing scalping without limit and without minimum time, it is totally allowed (no hidden terms) So if you are a scalper, just join FreshForex and start trading.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I mostly rely on scalping strategy to avoid losses. Losing an opportunity hurts but if you grow worry, you will lose the spirit of utilizing the next opportunity. If you are a trader, you have to learn to suffer losses. I use the micro account of FXOpulence broker so the number of losses is lower here. The broker provides multiple trading types and their withdrawal system is really fast.

• 1 month later...

Many traders think that scalping is an art of trading. But I don’t think so. However, many traders avoid long-term trading, which is their mistake. You should develop a good scalping strategy if you are truly an arch-scalper. Right scalping strategy can enhance your trading return. FXOpulence provides 1:500 leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin level, multiple trading accounts.