Earning in forex can be easy

Rate this topic

The new Forex trader does not know the volatile nature of this trading place. So they have to avoid the leverage which always contains risk. Because if they using leverage when trading , they will be trying to make money very rapidly by high leverage due to emotions. Ultimately they will be loser and blame this market place. So I suggest for newcomers first 3 months please don’t use it.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 7:48 AM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be better and be able to get more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

It becomes important for the traders to make use of the lower leverage settings in doing their trades into the markets.

On 5/4/2022 at 7:56 AM, uncle gober said:

The most important thing is that we must always routinely carry out step by step learning stages that must be carried out so that we can trade profitably. By learning it will certainly make it easier for us to carry out trading on a real account with Tickmill

We must make such kind of Efforts so that we are able to get more Profits from this business.

I don’t think it’s easy! Technical analysis gets the highest priority in trading. Traders should learn how to use different tactics of tools of Forex market because these are the issues that ultimately bring success for a trader. To develop this knowledge, there is alternative to skill development, which makes a Forex trader worthy. The platform provided by Eurotrader incorporates all technical tools and indicators.

• 4 months later...

If you are a technical analyzer, candlestick knowledge is highly essential for you. The sizes and shapes of candlesticks can foretell you the market direction. Candlestick breakout strategy is a nice one because by following this strategy, traders make a huge amount of profit. Eurotrader offers traders a reliable trading platform and more than 50 trading pairs.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maximum newcomers like to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit within a short time ,  if you want to get more profit by this short time trading approach first of all you have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , otherwise it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency at all by using this trading strategy in spite of good trading knowledge.   

In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. That’s why before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.  

When choosing a broker there are many important things that we have to check. From all trading element leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Actually it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.  My trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my trading career I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.  

• 2 weeks later...

Trading platform is a big factor to consider. You can think of trading without a trading platform that should be free of technical errors like slippage, requites and dealing desk. We find the lacking of a reliable broker in majority of the brokers. However, good brokers are always dedicated to their traders. Eurotrader allows traders with a smooth and technical errors free trading platform.

• 1 year later...

Earning becomes easier after learning so our focus should be on increasing knowledge. We should make learning our top priority so we can conquer our purpose. To know the actual market view, traders have to rely on fundamental analysis. It requires traders to consider all news and views occurring around the world. FXOpulence provides the perfect ground for trading and market analysis.

Certainly, profits will be easily obtained if our skills and knowledge are mature. That's why it's crucial to continue learning regularly. I personally do it and take advantage of education provided by Tickmill. This way, I can deepen my understanding and knowledge of forex.