Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
cybercitycash

CyberCityCash - cybercitycash.com

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to CyberCityCash (CcC) We are currently in Pre-Launch, we are going live this Wednesday at 12pm EST!

Want to earn big cash, get paid for referrals and win cool prizes? CcC has everything you want in a professional class Money Cycler. We are a membership site providing our paid members with over $7000 worth of EBooks and software for download. In addition our paid members participate in our proven money cycler that pays them commissions based on the ROI value of the particular membership line. We also pay our members for referrals, a hefty 10% for initial purchases and 5% for reinvestments. For example, if you're a paid member and you refer a friend to join CcC and that member purchases a membership line, you will be paid referral commissions based on the line they purchased (again 10% for initial purchases and 5% for reinvestments).

We offer awesome return on investments, referral commissions and random prize draws based on referrals. Now is your chance to register during pre-launch and use your referral ID to refer your family and friends. You can simply login to your account and access your referral ID on the main members' page. New lines will be added as requested.

James

Active Admin @ CyberCityCash (CcC)

Visit us @ www.cybercitycash.com for more information.

Admin for CyberCityCash.com

We make you cash so you don't have to, referrals payout at 10% and 5%

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

Anyone not familiar with Cyclers, go to 'Help & Tutorials' and read the explanation of cyclers:

'Cyclers & Doublers Explanation'

http://topgoldforum.com/cyclers-doublers-e...ation-t209.html

Have fun and "Play Safe"

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

...isn't Liberty Reserve also listed in your site ???

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Congradulations, svelaus. You are the winner of our Early Bird first place prize, your account as be credited with $150 deposited directly to your CcC account.

Yes, Liberty Reserve has been added as a form of payment

James <Admin>

Hello Everyone, I'd like to update everyone on how well we have done so far.

In the $2 line we have had 406 positions cycled.

In the $20 line we have had 35 positions cycled.

In the $50 line we have had 6 positions cycled.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to cash in!

We have only been live for 8h, 30min!

Lots of room to cycle in all 3 lines.

Also, there are still 2 early bird prizes available of $125 and $100 for second and third place, so keep those referrals coming.

Thank you,

James <Admin>

Staff

Hard to resist these cyclers...

...sooooooo, I'm in for 5 spots...

:thumbsup:

{Will also put you in some of my TE's... got cha in 10 of my best}

My GOODNESS, my spots are already posted...

Thanks James :)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Hello Everyone, I have a great offer available for a limited time only.

Purchase a position in the $50 line and receive 5 positions in the $2 line absolutely FREE.

Purchase a position in the $20 line and receive 2 positions in the $2 line absolutely FREE.

This is a great opportunity for everyone to make some Big Cash from the bigger lines (Higher ROI) and also make continuous money from the $2 line as it cycles often.

This offer is only valid until this Monday at 5pm EST (May 25, 2009).

Don't wait to make money, join now and earn now!

**Please note credits will be deposited to your account and must be used to purchase positions in the $2 line. These credits are not to be withdrawn, only to be invested into the $2 line.

Thank you,

James <Admin>

Staff

From Admin., A word of caution:

Hello everyone, this is a very important message to all members. I have had two paid account members that have been hacked because of poor passwords. I suggest everyone with a weak password change it immediately to something more hacker proof. You should also double check your payment processor account to make sure it is yours!Your password lenght should be at least 10 characters and I recommend 15 characters (use both letters and numbers to increase security). You are responsible for your own account!If your account is hacked bacause of a poor password and funds are withdrawl from you account that is your responsibility not mine. Also don't have the same password for your CcC account, forum account and your payment processor account. Thank you, James

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...