Traders often lose money and leave the forex market

Rate this topic

Forex is a global online currency trading market. However, traders often lose money and leave the market. I advise you not to give up. I am also a trader and have been trading with Eurotrader since 2019. I'm glad I became an FX trader. My broker also offers Forex / CFD trading with narrow spreads, quality trades, powerful trading tools, and more.

On 11/17/2021 at 8:04 AM, maspluto said:

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, so it is important for traders to be able to get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

Forex trading will start giving us the Profits only after some time.

On 11/23/2021 at 8:17 AM, maspluto said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to learn our trading in a way that can start giving us the Required Income from the markets.

To react to a loss in forex trading is vey bad. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss. I am trading forex with Eurotrader broker, as a result of their low spreads and 500:1 leverage. I additionally like their energetic withdrawal handle.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 10:09 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

When we are doing our trading in the foreign exchange market we should try to use better trading Analytics.

On 12/29/2021 at 8:52 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such type of a Trading system that can be easily understood by us and will also help us in getting the required amounts of Profits.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 8:51 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

To react to a loss in forex trading is vey bad. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss. I am trading forex with Eurotrader broker, as a result of their low spreads and 500:1 leverage. I additionally like their energetic withdrawal handle.

It is true that we tend to get losses from our trading. We will have to make some Efforts to bring  down the losses.

• 2 months later...

now u can tried to low ur confident to watch chart for a while and make simple understanding regarding the market. before u start to feel way far deep involve, while actually, u just make consecutive lose trade. wise necessary and it mean, u take demo account practice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 7:53 AM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We need to make use of the Lower leverage settings so that the risks will start to come down for us.