Forex trading tips

Rate this topic

On 11/19/2021 at 11:30 AM, uncle gober said:

the existing business must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

If we are looking to earn the profits we will need to use a Balanced Trading systems.

I think there’s no certain about the use of SL since, it will be our responsibility to know what will be our risk to be taken in our trades. Since, after all this will still be helpful for us who made mistake in our trades and to still have to chance to recover. Yes , if we want to survive the market particularly in reaching MC then, we must have stop loss.  

On 11/25/2021 at 8:46 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

If the Risks that are present in the markets will start coming down we can become Best Traders.

On 12/1/2021 at 11:33 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I see that the biggest mistake that the most of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Eurotrader. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

Many ask me if I can make a profit in the Forex market but I tell them when to make a profit only to trade according to knowledge and plan. It is not possible to make a profit without developing knowledge and skills. Emotional trading can never be done again. It is not possible to be a successful trader without controlling psychology.

5 hours ago, Golden Sark said:

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.  

We will need to use such kind of a Scalping system that is more profitable for us.

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for scalping , for that reason I have chosen this STP trading platform due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life become comfortable by means of this flexible trading spreads.

Tips for Forex mercantilism Beginners
- Know the Markets. we have a tendency to cannot misinform the importance of teaching yourself on the forex market
- Make a thought and continue it
- Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market
- Know Your Limits
- Know wherever to prevent on the means
- Check Your Emotions at the Door
- Keep some time and Steady

Edited by Angela Taylor

2021 comes to an end and our team wants to celebrate the coming of the new year together with our clients! That's why we launch our traditional winter promo — the New Year Promo 2022.

Once again the market will choose the lucky traders that will get the following prizes:

iPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB
MacBook Max Pro
iPad Pro

Note: 100 cash prizes that would be transferred to trading accounts of our clients.