Traders should reduce the risk

Rate this topic

The new trader often loses money in the market. Traders should reduce the risk of loss and learn to trade properly. Traders should also choose a good broker to trade. Broker plays an important part in trading. My broker Eurotrader offers low spreads, high leverage, a fast withdrawal process, the most popular trading platforms mt4 and mt5, and more.

14 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to use a Balanced Trading System for making the required  Profits.

In my opinion, it's kinda difficult to reduce risks when you have no idea what risks you have to reduce. Well, the main idea of risk management practice is that it should be complied of course, and it's also approvimately similar. There are no various risk management practices, of course, there are some individual, but in common, you have to open up a position with 1-3% of your deposit in dependance on your personal feeling or your personal analyzis, whether fundamental or technical. If you see that the asset is quite volatile then open a position with 1% of risk. If you're sure, for example, you saw triangle and decided that there will be a trend reversal, then you can open a position with 3%. 

22 hours ago, Clawultera said:

In my opinion, it's kinda difficult to reduce risks when you have no idea what risks you have to reduce. Well, the main idea of risk management practice is that it should be complied of course, and it's also approvimately similar. There are no various risk management practices, of course, there are some individual, but in common, you have to open up a position with 1-3% of your deposit in dependance on your personal feeling or your personal analyzis, whether fundamental or technical. If you see that the asset is quite volatile then open a position with 1% of risk. If you're sure, for example, you saw triangle and decided that there will be a trend reversal, then you can open a position with 3%. 

We will need to reduce the amounts of Risks that are present in doing our trades in the Markets.

On 10/26/2021 at 7:44 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

We will need to understand that if we are doing a Low Risk trading then our income will remain stable.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a risky trading market. Traders need the right knowledge, experience, and money. In order for a trader to make a profit, he must be a really strong trader and have mental strength. In this case, my broker, Eurotrader, has helped a lot with trading psychology in Forex trading. In addition, this broker does not charge any fees or additional charges.

On 11/11/2021 at 7:03 AM, maspluto said:

the existing psychological state must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to understand this fact that in the trading business it becomes more important for the traders to use a Balanced Systems.

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2021 at 7:21 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing analytical skills must be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading when they are on a real account with Tickmill.

We will have to make extra Efforts in the business of foreign exchange market to be able to earn regular income.

• 1 year later...