Knowledge and experience

Rate this topic

The science of forex is more than the ocean you have to learn to swim. It's a sea of knowledge and experience. To be successful, traders need the right skills and knowledge. I'm a forex trader, but I’m learning to trade using the educational resources of my broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers mt4 & mt5 trading platforms and many more.

2 hours ago, Nilde Lucchese said:

The science of forex is more than the ocean you have to learn to swim. It's a sea of knowledge and experience. To be successful, traders need the right skills and knowledge. I'm a forex trader, but I’m learning to trade using the educational resources of my broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers mt4 & mt5 trading platforms and many more.

Forex trading is a type of business that needs to be done by us with a proper plan and Timings.

• 1 month later...

Traders looking to make huge profits must be prepared to take high risks and face high losses. But if traders don't take risks, they can't make a profit. Learn proper trading. There are many brokers that offer free educational materials, such as Eurotrader. The broker offers Forex and CFD trading with mt4 and mt5 trading platforms, narrow spreads, quality execution, and 24-hour live support.

On 11/11/2021 at 7:08 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be managed properly, this is needed so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to learn how the Risks that are actually present in doing our trading can get minimized by us.

There are many things that we have to check when looking for a good trading broker. Actually the good broker first of all make sure secure trading environment for their clines. And they always ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to feel comfort when trading. 

On 11/19/2021 at 11:29 AM, uncle gober said:

the existing trading system must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

In the business of Forex trading it is important for the traders to understand the use of Best Strategies.

On 11/23/2021 at 8:19 AM, maspluto said:

the trading plan must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading when they are on a real account with Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Trading Plan that is more Reliable and Efficient.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...