Knowledge and experience

Rate this topic

If you don't have the knowledge, you can't have the experience. If you don't have the experience of forex, even if you have the knowledge, you can't surpass yourself. Practice in the demo as much as possible. Brokers like Eurotrader offer this kind of trading account on their trading platforms. It also gives no hidden charge, no requotes and much more.

Simple trading strategy is the best strategy. There are lot of people who like complicated trading strategy and also making money with that strategy. I think it all depends on individuals. Some find simple strategy effective and others find complicated strategy effective for their trading. I personally also like simple strategy. But it does not mean that other will also like simple strategy. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since i like their instructive resources like eBook and video tutorials. I have taken in a considerable measure from that point.

In the world of online trading, the main focus for the retail trader is to have a profitable strategy. In that case, It is very much needed to choose a broker who has tight spreads. Low spreads is very essential for the low investors who wants to make a minimum profit with their little investment.

Different brokers have different spreads. They vary based on the type of the account, the market activity, and the moment of time during the trading day. As I am also a trader, I trade with Forex4you. It has very low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, which is very attractive for those who has little amount to invest.

On 10/2/2021 at 11:47 AM, Sam Patrick said:

In the world of online trading, the main focus for the retail trader is to have a profitable strategy. In that case, It is very much needed to choose a broker who has tight spreads. Low spreads is very essential for the low investors who wants to make a minimum profit with their little investment.

Different brokers have different spreads. They vary based on the type of the account, the market activity, and the moment of time during the trading day. As I am also a trader, I trade with Forex4you. It has very low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, which is very attractive for those who has little amount to invest.

We need to use such kind of trading skills that are more Profitable for us.

r me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:47 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen 🙂
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

Knowledge and experience are very important for trading, but demo trading will never give you the proper experience. You can start trading with demo for some time till you get used to the trading platform, but later on you should switch to real trading with small sums. This will provide you with some kind of relevant experience. Then you an gradually enlarge you deposit. I believe that this way will make you better in trading.

On 10/14/2021 at 7:42 AM, maspluto said:

Existing experience must be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

Forex traders will need to use such types of Trading Skills that are easy to Understand and also Profitable.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:59 AM, maspluto said:

don't forget to be able to do a good evaluation, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading like what I got from Tickmill.

We need to make our trading in a way that will start giving us more Profits.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is currency trading where all the world's currencies trade. Using a small amount is also good to use, as they will be practicing to manage their amount at the right risk. Always use low leverage to minimize irks. My broker Eurotrader offer high leverage to me. But I used what I need. Nothing more. The broker also gives 5 different types of accounts including swap-free accounts and much more.

On 11/9/2021 at 6:46 PM, David Meyers said:

Forex is currency trading where all the world's currencies trade. Using a small amount is also good to use, as they will be practicing to manage their amount at the right risk. Always use low leverage to minimize irks. My broker Eurotrader offer high leverage to me. But I used what I need. Nothing more. The broker also gives 5 different types of accounts including swap-free accounts and much more.

Forex trading is a type of business that will require more efforts from the Traders and they need to understand this also.