Knowledge and skills

Rate this topic

On 10/26/2021 at 7:39 AM, maspluto said:

Existing trading activities must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in generating profits while on a real account with Tickmill.

If we are looking to reduce our Risks then we must make use of the Lower Trading Leverages.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 9:22 AM, Hanan Öberg said:

These two issues are very important. But you have to trade with a good broker. You can't trade without skills and knowledge. For example, we apply strategy and trade with the Eurotrader platform. This platform helps me a lot to build knowledge.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen 🙂
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

On 11/9/2021 at 10:01 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

If our trading skills are good we can start getting the profits.

I believe that each person has unique skills that should be developed throughout life. someone should start studying IT technologies, while someone has the ability to learn foreign languages. developing these skills will help you achieve great success. I advise you not to waste time and take the  http://iq-global-test.com/ test. it will help you find yourself and move in the right direction

On 11/20/2021 at 9:44 PM, Golden Sark said:

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. 

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen 🙂
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 9:22 PM, pradegxs said:

I test every my trading strategy on Hotforex demo before shooting it on live. I think proper test are essential thing to avoid dumb losses. 

That's a smart thing to do, testing your strategies and perfecting them on a demo account can help a lot with avoiding losses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:54 AM, uncle gober said:

the existing trading system must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 🙂

It takes guts and discipline to become a successful trader. The first thing to do is get to know the market. You can’t expect to succeed if you don’t know how the markets work. Eurotrader offers a tutorial that will teach you about the basic rules of the Forex market. You can also read about trading strategies and tips. There are also useful videos and forums for traders.

In Fx trading, Choosing a right broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail Fx market and most of them are found to be scams.  Regulated trading broker can be a great choice which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.          

On 1/4/2022 at 9:04 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 🙂

• 1 year later...

Forex market moves range by range and you have to identify these ranges to derive profit on the market. Alongside so, demo trading helps traders recover their lacking. But traders are less interested in demo trading. Eurotrader provides all necessary technical tools for trading. Besides that they offer superior trading platforms.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex trading is not easy or instant. It requires a process and time. Therefore, it is important to study and practice to sharpen the skills that one already possesses. This is done so that traders can have a better understanding and can engage in forex trading effectively and profitably with Tickmill.